❝ Get your nasty hands off her. ❞ Although the angry boy with his anger issues wanted to insult, his death glare was more than enough to  scare anyone and make their legs wobbly with terror overflowing. In other words, it was just Park Jongseong's powerful aura.

The overprotective boyfriend just stood in front of Mijin and covered her with his muscular arms, making Mijin wanna chuckle at how cute he's being as if he isn't the same silly goofball whom she used to know at normal times. She would've used her curse as a weapon if Jay didn't make it in time. But here he stood, saving the love of his life from creepy weirdos.

❝ Chill man, I didn't know that she's taken. ❞ The frightened tone was saying it all of how creeped out the freak got, thanks to her reliable lover boy. ❝ Do you think all of the women out there are given then? ❞ , Jay sounding mature made Mijin giggle slightly as he also used to be like one of these punks out there. Jongseong's trying his very best to sound strict and not to cackle altho his lips were itching to. ❝ N-No, sir! ❞ The change of his tone made both of the dorky soulmates wanna burst into huge laughter as their mission of being taken as intimidating succeeded. 

❝ DID YOU SEE HIS FACE EARLIER? ❞ , Mijin starts with her loud tone roaming as she couldn't even take a sip of her lemonade cause she's too busy laughing her lungs off. ❝ N-NO SIR! ❞ , Jay initiated the suspicious guy's tone after seeing his strong muscles which he just showed off to save Mijin.

❝ AHAHAHAHA, STOP. THIS IS GETTING TOO FUNNY. ❞ Mijin blurted out the warning or else she's likely to choke on her drink if she didn't stop wheezing like a silly goose. The two lovebirds were having lunch at a cosy café as they couldn't stop laughing while recalling the recent incident.

That's why they told to not judge a book by its cover.

Nobody can tell how things will turn out or end up as.

Just like how the guy from earlier tried to act all cheesy and tough but was internally scared after visualizing the mighty side of Jay who's a softball from Mijin's perspective. Even they both wouldn't get to know each other thoroughly with their masks on the face, which were hiding their inner souls.

❝ I'm still glad that you've changed for the better, boo. ❞  , the girl suddenly commented, making Jay blush and awkwardly laugh since he felt like a little boy getting praised. This independent woman does be making him feel like the ways which others could never make him feel.

Hopefully, his heart won't change his feelings after her decision of going back to DIF is announced.

__

The charming young man in his white duty coat handed the whitish documents, signalling Mijin to see the papers for herself since he knew the answers would still be the same from years ago before she stepped into their house as a fostered child who's suffering from amnesia after a car accident.

❝ Are you ready to open it? ❞ The caring elderly, Jaemin asked although he'd already told her that she's the first child of heiress. Would she be able to adapt to the changed lifestyle as soon as possible though? 

Even if her father didn't like it, the truth must be shared that she's the rightful heiress of DIF no matter she has a step-sister or not. Although she might be an abandoned child by her father, she wanted to get justice back for her mother who'd suffered from heartbreak and suicide because of them. And her pinpoint was to lift her curse of course.

❝ Yeah. ❞

What the two siblings have been missing out on was the information that she isn't unwanted by the rich family at all.

Taking out the confusing papers and alignment, Mijin's crystal-clear eyes weren't lying to her anymore as her plump lips trembled in sync with shock and relief. A tear scrolling down her cheeks proved how it's hard to be capable of the knowledge before since she couldn't dare imagine about her true identity being this high.

The alleged father is not excluded as the biological father of the tested child. Based on testing results obtained from analyses of DNA loci listed, the probability of paternity is 99.9998%.

Finally, after all those years of suffering in misery, her trauma's going to have an end.

Or was it just getting started???

« end of a chapter »

;) your girlie finna studying medical science in the future behehe