Chapter 10- Pari Wants Us To Get Married

Start from the beginning

--------------------

"C'mon Pari, have this sandwich fast. You're getting late for school." Shipra instructed Pari. "No, Dai Maa, am in no mood to eat." Pari folded her hands and looked away. "Why so?" Samarth called out from behind while walking to the breakfast table, fixing his tie. 

Pari gave a blank look to him and again turned her face away. She still hadn't forgotten her father's behavior from yesterday night. Samarth sat next to Pari and shook her a bit. "Kya hua, Princess? Why not having food?" He asked with a smile. "Dai Maa, tell Papa am not talking to him." Pari told to Shipra, still looking away.

"Hmm, someone is really very upset." Samarth looked at Pari and then at Shipra. "Yes, someone is upset because another someone scolded her yesterday." Pari said in a cold voice while looking at the food in her plate. "But, that someone is here to say sorry. I am sorry Miss Pari. Please forgive me." Samarth apologized.

Pari again looked away, her hands still folded. "Shipra, now Pari is not talking to me. I wanted to tell her something." Samarth said. Pari's ears perked at his statement and she bent a little to listen to their conversation. Samarth smiled and looked at Shipra who also smiled.

"What did you want to tell her Sir?" Shipra asked, already knowing what Samarth was about to say. "I wanted to say that ask Pari to eat today by herself because after few days, Jiya will feed her." Samarth said and both looked at Pari trying to gauge her reaction.

It took a minute for Pari to understand the meaning behind Samarth's sentence. And, as soon as she understood, she turned to look at Samarth with a bright smile on her face. "Papa? You're gonna bring Jiya Aunty to this house? You--you are gonna marry her?" She screamed in delight and jumped from her stool when Samarth nodded with a chuckle.

She started jumping on the floor while continuously declaring, "Jiya Aunty is gonna be my Mamma. Jiya Aunty will become my Mamma!!" She jumped into Samarth's lap making him keep his juice aside and pick her up. She kissed him on his cheek but instantly scrunched her nose. "Aapki daadhi chubhti hai." She said and began rubbing the side of her cheeks. Shipra and Samarth laughed in delight as Samarth hugged Pari.

"Forgive Papa beta, I was rude to you yesterday." Samarth stated seriously. Pari looked at him with an innocent expression and instantly a smile broke out on her beautiful face. "It's okay Papa. I forgive you. But, you will never get angry on me na?" She asked him to which he smiled and nodded.

"But, beta, do you really think Jiya Aunty is capable of becoming your mother?" Samarth asked after settling Pari sideways on his lap and feeding her the sandwich. Pari finished chewing the sandwich and wiped her mouth with the napkin before replying. "Yes, Papa. She is an angel. It's like, my Mamma again took birth on this earth in the form of her. I know she loves me Papa. You just say that I want her to marry you, she will instantly say 'yes'." Pari stated assured that Jiya will never deny her.

Samarth looked at Shipra asking her as to what to do now. Shipra closed her eyes and opened them as if assuring her that everything will happen good. "Papa, call Jiya Aunty." Pari ordered Samarth while pressing the glass of juice near her lips. Samarth looked at her. "What? Now?" 

Pari finished the glass of juice. "Yes, Papa. She would already be awake by now. Call her!!!!!" She literally screamed the last part. Samarth sighed and picked up his phone, realizing instantly that he doesn't have her number. "I don't have her number Pari." Samarth said, trying very hard to hide his happiness on not dealing with his enemy at the start of the day itself.

"No problem. We can call at her hospital and get the number, right Sir?" Shipra jumped into the conversation making Samarth glare at her while she suppressed a chuckle. "Yes, Papa. Do as Dai Maa told." Pari said authoritatively. Samarth sighed, having no other option called BLK Super Specialty Hospital. "Can I have Jiya Mathur's number? She works there as a pediatrician. No, actually it's really urgent. Please---hmm--yeah---yeah okay." Samarth cut the call and instantly his phone pinged.