Love's An Ache In The Jaw (II)*

helloooo, here's the final part to the fic about two TAs who hate each other more than anything. this has a LOT of smut, so be careful reading. 15.7k words. it is my longest fic, standing at 33k words altogether. i don't know how to explain that.

PLEASE DONATE TO MY KO-FI IF YOU LIKE MY FICS. thank you, happy reading!

***

Wednesday

The pain that courses through Yasmine's body when she wakes up is indescribable. The sunlight streams through her large windows, striking her directly in the face, causing red to show behind her lids, her throat dry. Her eyes open barely, face pinching with pain immediately. She has barriers around her body that end up being Harry's strong, tattooed arms, holding her firmly to his chest, his breath on her neck as he peacefully sleeps. The blue sheets pool at their waists, legs tangled together. She shifts over in Harry's arms, gasping immediately at the burning sensation in her own arms, her legs, her back. She curls into a weird position, her forehead pressed to her mattress, back curled away from Harry's bare chest. It feels like she's bruised everywhere.

Harry rouses next to her, unaware of her predicament. He throws an arm over her and pulls her into him gently, burying his face in her neck. "Good mornin'," he mumbles. His deep voice causes her to open her eyes and peer back at him. Her heart flip flops in her chest at the sight. His eyes are still closed, hair in his face. He looks so peaceful, she almost doesn't want to kick him out. She winces as she turns around to face him. His leg is hiked over hers and his mouth against her neck.

"What's the time?" he murmurs sleepily.

She tilts her head away. "9:00."

"Fuck. I've got to teach my class at 10:30." He groans, tightening his arms around her until she lets out a pained squeak. He chuckles at the sound. "Mm. Sorry."

"I guess you should go get ready for your class," she tells him, trying not to make it so obvious.

She fails because he chuckles again. "Are you kicking me out?"

"Well, I'm just saying... If you need to go, then you should."

Harry hums in response, still too tired to argue with her. Yasmine jumps a bit when she feels his soft lips kiss her neck, all the way up to her ear. "You're right."

"I always am."

She can't help it. She raises a hand and gently runs it through his hair, smoothing all his curls back so she can see the pout on his face properly. Her heart rate accelerates at the sight of him, wanting nothing more to push him into the mattress and repeat last night's adventure, however, her body will curse her for that.

They lay there for a few more minutes, Harry's cheek squished against her shoulder, arms still snaked around her. After a while, his eyes reopen, eyelashes tickling her skin, and he slowly shifts away until he's sitting up. Yasmine drapes her body with the sheets he removes from his body, suddenly cold when he's no longer laying besides her. Harry looks over his shoulder at her tired figure, his lips pursed as he rubs his eye with his palm. His hair is all over his face and neck, but the curls still hold. He slowly smiles.

"I'm leaving." Then he frowns. "We can...do this again?"

Yasmine holds the sheets tighter, managing to sit up a bit. She nods. "Yeah, I'd really like that."

His face relaxes. "Good. Alright. I'm off."

"Bye."

"Bye, Yasmine."

She looks away when he stands up, giving him the privacy he needs. Right before he heads out, he glances at her. He smiles when she sticks her middle finger up at him, and he returns the gesture. And then he leaves.