Chapter 2: You

So many things are going through my mind, more than just a few seconds ago. "Why would I say that?" " She's gonna hate me now." My mind feels like it's about to explode, the one thing that come to my mind. Edibles. There's brownies right in front of me, waiting to be eaten, I told myself I was going to be done for the night, but after that I need it. I reach out in front of me and grab the brownie, before I can start eating it I feel Emma's hand grab my own.

         "Look at me," She says leaning forward taking the brownie from my hand and placing it back onto the table.

          I obey and look at her even though I'm embarrassed to even be in this room.

          " I- I'm sorry," I stumble over my own words

          "No, don't apologize," She replies, taking my hand and holding it in hers.

          " I mean, you must be mad right? I mean I shouldn't have said that I don't even know if you like girls!" I blurt out, coming off more harsh than I intended it to.

           " Well, I guess it's your lucky night, I'll tell you right now that, yea I do like girls," She answers, not with the answer I was expecting though.

           " How long have you known?" I ask

           " I think I truly knew when we met. It's always been you Y/N." I feel her hand slowly glide off my arm and move towards my torso, slowly placing her other hand on my body.

           I don't have anything else to say, her hands are telling the whole story. I can't explain how I'm feeling, I'm just trying to enjoy the moment while it's happening, hoping I'll remember it all tomorrow.

           "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I ask Emma, placing my hands on her thighs. I feel her hands tense around my torso. 

           I look into her eyes. She truly is the best woman in the world. I slowly climb up onto the couch in front of me, climbing on to her lap, staring at her lips. I would do anything to feel them against mine, I just want to be with her.

          " It's always been you y/n " She looks into my eyes, slowly closing her eyes and leaning into me. 

           Feeling her lips on mine feels even better than I imagined. I wish I could stay in this moment for the rest of my life. I'm high, but not only on drugs, I'm high on love. Her love.