My Possesive Mate

hey guys this is my first story so please dont hate im new at this but yea i hope you enjoy :)

- meg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.O.V of Lilly

My name is lilly. Im 17 years old and i have 2 older brothers and a dad. My mom left my dad when i was 3. I was born into a werewolf family . My dad took us out of the pack for certin reasons. We left them and moved to New York to join a new pack.

(In car)

"Dad how much more time till we get there?" I asked

" About another hour lil" my dad said

I decided to listen to my ipod to pass time.

"Lillian!!" i heard my name being called by my brother max.

"What the hell max!?" I screamed

"We're here. Now get your ass out of the car" max said

We walked up to the door to see a guy about 21 waiting for us. He was probally the beta.

We followed him down a long hallway to a big wooden door with a gold plate that said "ALPHA" on it. The man knocked and a very sweet, gental, sexy voice said "come in."

We walked in and sat down and when he looked up his eyes went right to me and they instantly turned to lust. He got up slowly amd wispered "mate" as low as he could so i could hear it.

Before i knew what was happening i was picked up bridal style and carried up the stairs to a room I expected to be his room. When we go there he set me down on the bed and just stared at me.

"Why am I here? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked

" What's your name?" he asked very harshly

"lilly carter. And yours?" I responded shaking

" Zander Pirez" he said very in a very sexy voice

Cute name i thought

" Thank you yours is very cute too" Zander said

Shit did he just read my thoughts

" Yes, I can read your thoughts cuz your my mate" zander said

I was compleatly frozen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys thanks for reading i will update soon i promise!!

please tell me how it was and if there is anything else i could improve on!!

thanks!!

-meg