Jazz:"let us join in practicing too!"

Then Clara handed them the ball while Iruma seemed to relax a little.

Iruma:"now that I think about it, how am I going to manage to dodg-ge!?"

Before he finished his last word a ball came towards his head but his dodging ability kicked him causing his body to tilt a little to his left. The ball he dodged did some really serious damage to the area behind Iruma which would have killed him if Iruma didn't dodge, when I looked to who threw it I wasn't surprised to see sabro.

Sabro:"a killing tournament in order to raise our rank... Naturally, these rules might as well habe been made for me!!"

He got ready to throw another ball like he was playing baseball, but this time it was at Garp but he pulled out his sword handle and using his wind magic two hit the ball in two sending each half in different directions. One of the balls was heading for kerori where as the other was heading for Agares. While these half balls were heading towards them they both stopped them in similar ways, Kerori stopped hers by freeze it in ice where as Agares stopped his half ball by summoning a earth spike to block it. Iruma looked like he was about to have a panic attack seeing just how much stronger these guys are to him, I walked over to Iruma.

Iruma:"I need a special training."

Quickly I placed my hand on his shoulder since I have a good idea of a trainer for Iruma, Iruma looked up at me.

Y/n:"okay Iruma, I have two people in mind but I must as you a question, would you ant to see the inside of a netherworld jail?"

Iruma shook his head side to side which I did expect since if Iruma was even in a human prison he would decently have a bad time.

Y/n:"okay so now we only have one more choice."

I picked Iruma up and placed him under my left arm.

Dont own and like this.

I rushed out of the area we were in to get to dad's office, while rushing past all of the kids in this school Iruma was creaming since I now know that he must see this as a roller coaster. Once we reached dad's office I stopped putting Iruma back on his own feet, Iruma looked like he had just saw his life flash before his eye, guess it must have been a good ride for him, I looked at Iruma before I was about to open the door.

Y/n:"okay Iruma, here is probably the best person to train you."

I opened the office which made dad look up from what he was working one.

Y/n:"sorry to interrupt dad but Iruma is here to ask if you could give him some special training."

Dad nodded.

Sullivan:"I see, send him in."

I nodded and looked back at Iruma.

Y/n:"now this is where I must leave you young one, be good for your grandpa."