Melina 'Mel' Garagon

Mel's Normal Outfit and Coffin Logo (Above)

Hey, all of my curious owls, Popstar Queen here!

Got another Disney's Twisted Wonderland OC to share!

Her name is Melina 'Mel' Garagon, part of the Ignihyde dormitory;

Name: Melina 'Mel' Garagon

Year: 3rd Year

Age: 18

Height: 183 cm

Gender: F

Birthday: December 30th

Eye Colour: Dark Grey (w/ uncovered one having a scar-like marking over it)

Hair Colour: Blue with streaks of black, and bangs covering her other eye

Homeland: Isle of Lamentation

Dorm: Ignihyde

Best Subject: Practical Magic

Favourite Food: Smoked BBQ

Least Favourite Food: Ramen

Dominant Hand: Left

Class: 3-B (Student No. 11)

Star sign: Capricorn

Likes: Videogames & anime

Dislikes: Liars

Talents/Hobbies: Video Games, Anime & DJ-ing

Club: Board Game Club

Unique Magic: Mel's Unique Magic is called 'Light The Way'. This Unique Magic allows her to give advice/guidance to whomever she sees and seek it, by holding their hand. Her uncovered eye also glows a bright blue briefly when using her Unique Magic. It also only works on those seeking more open-ended answers and by which Mel sees through their souls. When Mel uses her Unique Magic on someone, they enter a trance-like state as they find the answer(s) they seek. Once they find said answer(s), they get a headache for a brief moment before feeling normal again.

Personality: Mel Garagon is a calm, level-headed & street-smart sociable individual compared to her other fellow Ignihyde residents. She's also very open-minded, a bit childish sometimes, and even has quite the 'woman's charm and charisma' (a TWST Girl version of Hiroko Hagakure from Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, so to speak), especially as she's one of Idia Shroud's only childhood friends growing up in the Isles of Lamentation. She never cared about the rumours that surrounded him and his family. She mainly just acted as a bodyguard/babysitter of sorts for Idia as they grew up together and even also attended NRC together. She's also a very well-respected senior, despite her association with Idia. 

However, underneath it all, Mel has a very dark secret; before she met Idia and Ortho, Mel had another male friend growing up named Adon Thraphodite (based loosely on Adonis from both the 'Disney's Hercules Animated Series' & actual Greek mythology). Growing up, Mel fell in love with Adon. 

Unfortunately, though, Mel gets her heart broken when- even after she uses her UM on him to help him to be able to confess his feelings to a girl he grew to love more than just as friends (to which Mel hopelessly thought that Adon was referring to herself)- only to see that he confessed to and ran off with another girl that Mel thought was her best friend. 

After this scene, Mel doesn't show/tell about her heartbreak or even open up her heart to anyone romantically (except for when she almost starts to fall in love with Idia, but not wishing to go through the pain again, considering how he also mentions the rumours of him and his family & what happened to Ortho).

Trivia:

While growing up with Idia and Ortho on the Isle of Lamentation, Mel grew to love Ortho like a little brother.

As mentioned before, Mel acted as Idia's bodyguard/babysitter growing up together & even as they attended Night Raen College together.

Being a well-respected student by both peers & teachers, some students even try to suggest making her the Ignihyde Dorm Head instead of Idia, even though Idia reflects more of the dorm's spirit than Mel ever could.

For most of the school's events, including the school's cultural festival, Mel stuck by Idia's and Ortho's sides.

During the events of Chapter 6, Mel keeps herself as Idia's assistant during the S.T.Y.X tests, only until he and Ortho's Overblots are made known and with her access to S.T.Y.X and Tartarus, she aids the other NRC students reach the bottom (even though she risks getting a bit aged up in the same manner that Riddle went through) and even reveals her other eye when battling the Shroud's Overblot form.

Overblot: Mainly concerning her heartbreak and confusion about her relationship to Idia Shroud (as friends, or is it actually more than that?), these feelings may escalate to the point of Overblot, with Mel using her Unique Magic to see people's ultimate demise. Een by her own hands.

Relationships:

1st Year Students;

Epel Feimer -> Respects him and his desire to be more manly, even offers him some advice from time to time.

Sebek Zigvolt -> Is mostly unfazed by his outbursts and 'obsession' with 'Waka-sama', but still respects his dedication to him.

2nd Year Students;

Azul Ashengrotto -> Knows him through Board Game Club, and respects him as a Dorm Leader and fellow underclassman, almost as much as Azul respects Mel as his senior. Even try to give each other advice, or Azul tries to invite Mel to his dorm instead because of her 'benevolent nature', which Mel mainly likes to tease off as a joke.

Silver -> Finds more to be quite charming and mysterious. Wants to get to know him better.

3rd Year Students;

Cater Diamond -> Is in the same class as him, Kinda finds him to be an interesting classmate.

Vi Schoenheit -> Resects him as a Dorm Leader and his ways as an influencer & makeup/fashion expertise.

Rook Hunt -> Is able to tolerate him as a fellow student.

Idia Shroud -> As mentioned before, is his childhood friend & bodyguard/babysitter, and enjoys his company. Though they may/may not change if Idia is able to accept her romantic feelings for him.

Malleus Draconia -> Has high respect for him, despite not knowing much about him.

Lilia Vanrogue -> Is best friends with him and enjoys listening to his stories, whether or not they may be true.

Other;

Ortho Shroud -> Although was sad to know what happened to him, Mel is very glad to know him as her little brother.

Gallery: (to be released soon~)