Chapter 2

chapter two || great idea, mel

aka

episode one || pilot - part two

~

MELODY WOKE UP MIDSCREAM, waking up Kie, whose house the blonde had slept at that night.

"Shit, Melody are you okay?"

Melody panted, before nodding. "Sorry, um, just a bad dream. Thanks for letting me crash here last night."

Kie looks confused at the blue-eyed girl's behaviour, but nods as well. "Of course. You can sleepover anytime you know that."

Melody smiles, getting up to pack her things. "It's no problem. But, um, I should get going"

Kie nods again. "Are you sure? I'm heading to John B's house if you wanna come with me. The boys would love to have you over too. We might go fishing"

Melody shook her head. "No, I don't want my dad to worry. Um, so I'll see you around Kie. And I hope John B's okay."

Kie watched as the girl walked out, planning to tell the Pogues about her behaviour, so they could try to include her once again.

"RIVERS, WAIT UP"

Melody turned around to find John B running towards her. "Hey Routledge, what's up?"

"Just remembering that JJ is full of bad ideas. So I shouldn't have done what I just did"

"Course he's full of bad ideas. No one else pulled a gun yesterday. You should've learned a long time ago to stop listening to him. Speaking of, how are you? You know besides the, um", she replies, motioning to the black eye he's sporting, as the boy caught up to her.

John B laughs. "Oh yeah. I'm good, great. Thanks for helping me out last night"

"It's no problem. So, what's Maybank's bad idea this time?"

John B raises the oxygen tanks he's holding as Melody raises her eyebrows. "Stealing from my rich boss"

Melody gaped at the brunette. "You stole those from Mr Cameron's boat?"

"I did"

"Are you crazy- actually don't answer that I already know the answer. Why did you steal them?"

"For some diving"

"Diving?"

"Yes"

Melody shook her head. "Ok then. I see you managed it without getting caught, so-"

Wild Heart || JJ Maybank (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara