Dreams

"What's your dream?"

"Me?"

"Yes you who else im talking to?"

"Chill out tomato"

She then pouted, making the raven haired boy cheeks dusted in bink blush

"My dream is to defeat Itachi, be better than him, stronger than him"

"Is that so?"

"Also I wanna marry this girl I like and make her an Uchiha"

"Is it Sakura? "

Sasuke face palmed his face due to
Y/N's dumb response

"No"

She put her finger on her chin below her small yet rosy lips and taps it. SHE'S THINKING

"Oh wait, Is it Ino??"

"What?! NO!"

"Well whoever she is she's going to have little baby ducks with you"

"hn" Sasuke said hiding the fact he was angry, embarrassed and disappointed for she could not notice his feelings towards her.

"Well my dream is to surpass Tsunade ba-chan, also to be like Mito-san! I wanna have a byakugo, become a legendary medical kunoichi!"

"You don't wanna have a family?" Sasuke asked teasingly

"I do, of course i do dummy"

Sasuke then day dreamed about Y/N saying those words to him when she is wearing a wedding dress and himslef in a suit. The bells are ringing, the two of them stood in front of everyone.

"-suke?"

"SASUKE!"

"HUH?"

"Dude why were you staring at me with a sweet smile, that's creepy, You don't often smile so it's creepy ya know! Were you.... day dreaming?!"

"What? No I'm not and it's not creepy when someone smiles at you sweetly"

"Sure"

"Do....you have... Umm.. err.. a crush?" he whispered

Her face turned red, reder then the akatsuki's cloud

"W-well, there is one boy who caught my attention"

"Who?"

"Well It's err... Uhhh.."

"Come on, tell me"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Duh, because we've been literally friends ever since we were born"

"Hmmmm.... In one condition!"

"Anything!"

"I meant two condition"

"What. No!"

"Ok fine...." she paused "THREE CONDITION!"

"I literally said no in the two condition, what makes you think I will agree on a three condition?"

"But the conditions are easy"

"Ugh, fine" he groaned

"Great!" She smiled

"The first condition is to do everything i say till the chunin exam starts!" she said quickly

"What-"

Y/N cut him off by saying

"Hmmm, then you won't get to know my crush then?"

"tch, fine"

She giggled

"2nd, tomorrow you will get my breakfast for me"

"That's easy I guess"

"And third is-......."

"Is??"

"You have to wait till tomorrow to know who my crush is"

"WHAT!" he shouted which echoed through the room. That woke Naruto up.

"Huh!?" Naruto asked rising up from bed, sitting actually. His Blonde hair all messed up, a drool can be seen under his mouth. His eyes still adjusting his vision.

"Sorry Naruto, we were just talking. But Duckbutt here shouted for some reason" Apologies Y/N

"Hey don't blame me Tomato" said Sasuke

Then the three pf them started arguing, causing their mothers to wake up. The red haired woman slam the door open, her hair spiliting into nine. Beside her was a black haired lady a calm but angry looking lady. Both are very scary looking.

"Oops" said the three while looking at their moms nervously.

"YOU THREE ARE TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED WORSE THAN MURDERERS!" The Red haired Mom shouted

"Trust me you three don't want to go through that~" Said the black haired lady in a soft yet scary voice. A black shadow thet reaches her nose while her eyes are glowing red.

"Y-yes Ma'am!" shouted the three

"Good"

Both of their moms closed the door with a smile saying goodnight. But it is still scary.

"Do you think using Avada Kedavra on  our parents will work?"

"Have you gone mad? It's just a movie, It's fictional ya know!"

"Gosh Naruto how dumb can you be?"

"eh" Naruto ignored the comments

"Good night" said Naruto bluntly

"Nightttt"

"Hn"

Ehehehe heyyyy! Sorry i haven't been updating I was just busy because of my school works. Im really sorry. But wow people actually read this. Thank you for being one of them!