Chapter FIFTY- SIX

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry man" he apologized.

"It's fine. I'll find somewhere else to stay" I said, standing up. "We'll see tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure" he said. We did a handshake and I started to walk out.

"And by the way, you have an handsome dad" I said, before leaving the house.

He glanced at the picture on the wall and smiled, nodding. "Yeah he is. Well, see you tomorrow"

I nodded and left his house. He stormed the door and I walked to my car, getting into it. With a sigh, I drove to Stephanie's place.

I got there about thirty minutes later. Before I knocked on the front door, it swing open and an excited Stephanie threw her arms around me.

Stumbling back due to the force, I hugged her back awkwardly. She stepped back with a wide smile. "You're here!" She said.

"Um....yes. I actually need your help." I said, unsure.

"Anything for you. But come in first" she smiled.

As we stepped in, I realized she was in a short pink flair dress with off shoulders. Diamond printed flowers are scattered on the dress.

She closed the door and I stood awkwardly in the middle of the sitting room. She rolled her eyes at me, her cheeks tinted pink.

"Sit down, don't be awkward. You've been here before although it was for a different reason" she said, bring her lower lip.

I raised an eyebrow and slowly sat down. "Okay. I'm here for something else"

"But we might end up doing the thing that happened last time" she eyed me, flirtatiously.

I cleared my throat, shifting in the couch. "I came to ask if I could stay for the night here. I have issues at home so I can't go home and--" she cut me off with a peck on my lips. I stopped, shocked.

"You can stay. Anytime" she smiled. This is a bad idea...

But I don't have anywhere to stay. I can't stay with Nick because I don't trust him. And Eddy? Well...I'm already here.

"Uh....okay" I gulped.

"Let me get you something to eat. You look hungry. Unless you'd like to have me..." She said, standing in front of me seductively.

"Water is alright, please" I quickly said.

She giggled, biting her lips. "Okay then. I'll be right back" she said.

I relaxed on the couch, sighing. Alex! Alex! Think of Alex only! The gown looks nice on her though. Not like I'm saying it in a seductive kind of way or that I like her or something. I'm just saying it in a normal kind of way. I mean, the colour matches well with her skin and-- Okay! Enough! Alex!

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I woke up with my head throbbing badly. I opened my eyes and everywhere was dark except a single bulb glowing yellow light, swinging from a wire in the middle of the large room.

My throat feels dry and I tried clearing it by coughing but it just hurts. All the memories came rushing back to me up to the point I am now. I looked around in fear, there was no one around.

My hands are still strapped to the chair and my legs too.
Someone's footsteps coming towards me made me hutch my breath. I sat still, waiting for the person to appear beside me.

A grinning Luke appeared in front of me, hands in pocket. My breath stopped and I stared open-mouthed at him. His dark green shirt looked rumpled and rough.

"Something surprised you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, still smiling.

"What-- How-- Luke?" I stuttered, confused. What is he doing here?

"Confused?" He asked. I closed my mouth and gulped.

"What are you doing here? Are you in this too?" I asked, surprised.

"Luke!! You're here" A familiar voice called, then the owner of the voice appeared in front of me. Axel smiled on seeing the situation. "Oh" he said.

"Elijah came to me" Luke said to Axel.

Axel became interested and rubbed his chin. "He came to you?"

"Yeah. For Alex. He does not know anything yet so we're still safe."he completed.

Axel grinned, nodding. "Good... Very good. Make sure he doesn't and if he finds out by any means, eliminate him" Axel said and I widened my eyes in fear.

"No...no... Please don't hurt my friends...please" I begged. He ignored me.

"I'll make sure he doesn't. Especially since he's planning to look for her with me. A little misleading will do the trick" Lucas grinned in return.

"Good" Axel nodded. "Good work, son" he added. I snapped my head towards Axel.

"What?! Son?!" I breathed out, flabbergasted. Axel raised an eyebrow then threw an arm around Lucas's shoulder, bringing him closer.

"Oh, you didn't know? Lucas is my son" He said, looking at Luke.

Luke grinned at me proudly while my eyes remained wide open in surprise and shock.

What the heck is going on?

××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
Another chapter for the weekend. I hope you enjoy and vote, comment, share and follow for updates.

Have a fabulous day and enjoy!
04/06/2021