"Let's just join forces with them, uncle Derek, I don't care who it is, let's just join forces with them. That's the only way we can know who they are".

" That's a brilliant idea child, if they know we are on their side, they will try to ally with us and that will give us a great advantage as we will be wasting fewer resources for this cause, you are intelligent child".. Franklin praised his daughter.

"Just make sure you leave the killing of that tramp to me". Requested Beatrice.

" Of course my child ". He agreed.

KIRA'S POINT OF VIEW

An emergency meeting was called by me, the men came and we tried to figure out what was going on in Verthona then, someone else was doing great damage to the kingdom and I had a theory as to who it was. Now the challenge would be;
do we fight with them or fight for Verthona.
Most of the men suggested that we not get involved and watch them cause destruction. Victor suggested that we find out who they are first, that would be the only way to make our final decision.
The problem is, these soldiers are untraceable.
Our men tried to follow them to know their hideout but found nothing.
It was like they disappeared from the face of the earth. There was no flag or uniform to give us a clue as to who there were or where they came from and that was a disturbing fact. Because at this point, we couldn't discern what their mission is, or who their target is... Nothing.

I walked down the castle hallway absentmindedly until I bumped into something, or more especially, something bumped into me.
I looked up to see what it was and found Beatrice with a devious look in her eyes as usual, but I was not in the mood for her antics so I walked past her.

Suddenly, I felt a strong pain at the back of my arm from a sharp piercing of what felt like a small dagger, then she pulled my hair tightly backwards and I screamed in agony.

The next thing I knew, she brought her lips to my ears and whispered in a very low tone.

"Be quiet, or I'll do to you what I did to your parents".

Those words weakened my knees and I fell to the ground without knowing it. Then she held the sharp, cold dagger against my neck and I felt it cut a little flesh while she kept on pulling my hair harshly.

she continued,
"I sent someone to shoot the arrow at your father, that was after I instigated the people against you by paying some of them money to brainwash the rest... It was all too easy.  And as for your mother, I made sure to poison her after everything so that everyone would think she committed suicide. You challenged me and you had to pay dearly for it, whore!".

I could see maid and guards passing by and watching like it was a magic show, laughing at me like I didn't matter.

The pain in my heart after her confession was unbearable, so I swiftly took the knife from her hand and swung her to the other end of it and held her down, I wanted so much to kill her at that moment.

The maids started screaming and pointing fingers at me, soon the Queen and King appeared with many nobles as if they were around the whole time.

" Leave her now!".. Ordered the Queen.

I let the princess go, with heavy tears in my eyes as the memories of that night played in my head. She took away everything I ever loved.

"Arrest her!!"..
The King ordered, and soon I was being dragged to the dungeon. This was worse treatment than in the past, but I did not care. Now it was clear whom my revenge would be meant for. She thought it would be fun to kill my family for a man who didn't mean anything to me, a man who threw me aside from the day he married me.
I wish I never met Edrin, I wish I continued to live a lie with Jared, it was better not to know his true identity. I miss him so much.
I started crying so much, I didn't know I had so much bottled up inside. I never knew how much I missed him. I would hate to think that he had moved on with his life while I suffered here, I would hate him for moving on without me.