Mother's Day Part 2

Queen Eden Belmonte

- Mother of Sir Prince Gabriel, Princess Elodie, Princess Cassidy, and Prince Oliver

- Eden was born as the crown princess of Moarin, and she was in cognizance.

- She is now the queen of the Joint Kingdom of Elaeria & Moarin.

- Eden is married to King Theodore Belmonte.

- Queen Eden has two siblings, Barak Fowl (deceased) and Caia Charleston. She also has a niece and a nephew, Asher and Kate Fowl.

- Eden was always in a position of power. As the crown princess, she was helping make decisions before she even rose to the throne. Of course, though, that was after graduation. As a baby, was gifted with the power to turn into a dragon. When she went to Rosslyn Prep, Eden met Prince Theodore. They got together in year three and have been together ever since. After they both ascended to the throne, they got married and decided to merge their kingdoms.

- Eden's relationship with her kids is... Complicated. She had no problems with her first son, who was born with her gift. Then with Elodie, she was always nervous, so she did whatever she could to prevent her curse from activating. Her third child's curse was uncontrollable, so again she tried to prevent any effect. Even though these preventions may come across as cold, she truly does love them.