✍The Verhamian Princess

Start from the beginning

"I never said that"

"Are you calling my Beatrice a liar?!"

"I never said such"

"Be warned!"

Then he marched out of the room. It became clear what this Verhamian princess was doing, creating a rift between Edrin and I
And making me look bad.
That's her problem.

PRINCESS BEATRICE'S POINT OF VIEW

Kira..... Of what importance is she that everything has to be about her?!.. The Queen wants me to go sit with that dirty village girl for tea, how senseless is she!.. And that Edrin keeps talking about how much he hates her, I know I should be happy that he hates her, but why does he even have to feel anything for her at all?!
I just want her out of this palace, she should leave this place! She can't be Queen! I should be Queen! If she had not slithered her way into the royal family, I would have been Edrin's one and only bride. But now that I'm here, I will show her her true place!.

I know my uncle Derek will help me with this, Uncle Derek is a minister of Verthona, although no one here knows he is originally from Verham and is only here as an informant.
Our kingdom has always wanted Verthona to dance to its tunes, that is why we played games with their intelligence system. And got to know about their plans beforehand.
As for our great plan, that is very top secret, I cannot tell you right now, haha.

Our only obstacle from carrying out this plan is that Jared the terror, the King's other son. He is a threat to our plan! So I need to come up with a way to get rid of him.
I go to meet my uncle at our secret place in the south wing of the castle, as no one ever comes here.

"Uncle Derek!"
I run to hug him, it has been so long since I saw him, and if not for the charade we have to keep up, I would have hugged him in front of everyone, that's how much I miss him!

"Calm down child, how have you been?"

"Fine, Minister Franklin"
We both laugh at how gullible these Verthonians are.

"Why did you want to see me, child?"

"Uncle, I want to get rid of that Kira girl"

"Oh come on, this is not the time for jealousy, we have a bigger purpose at hand"

"No uncle! I don't care! I want her dead!!!!"

"Calm down Beatrice, or someone will hear you"

"You have to promise me that you will get rid of her for me"

"That is too risky my dear, we can get caught, we have come too far for our plans to be ruined by your recklessness, remember the reason you had to get married to Prince Edrin in the first place"

"I know that, and I know Jared is also a threat to our plan"

"Exactly child, we must make a careful plan and instead of killing this Kira as you said, we could just kill two birds with one stone, and still not soil our hands with their blood".

"I don't understand, Uncle"

"I am saying that we set a trap".......

JARED'S POINT OF VIEW

Edrin is such a fool, how could he marry the Verhamian princess when he already has a Queen by his side. My God, what have I gotten Kira into? I should have done everything to save her from Edrin. I should have known that he will never change. She does not deserve to be treated this way, I wish I had fought for our love, maybe things would have been different.
No! She would have been in danger because I have many enemies. My God, what kind of a man am I? I could not fight for what I truly loved. Now she is suffering at the hands of my brother. I wish I can just hold her in my arms tonight, even just for a second, and tell her that everything is going to be okay.
If the people find out that I abandoned the soldiers at base camp just to go see a woman, it could cause big trouble. Kira could become a target of many.
I must keep it a secret.