Chapter 2

" we will be fine mom, but if something happens we will just contact Mattheo's mom" said rose while standing up and leaving the door open for her mother, "ok well bye honey, bye mattheo be good" "bye mum" "bye miss hawking's" said rose and mattheo as they waved to miss hawking's. "Well, let's go get some snacks for the movie," Rose said while she shut the door and proceeded to head to the  kitchen, while  mattheo followed  close behind her.

"Well, so I'm going to make some popcorn, and you can go grab some of those snacks over there in that covert," Rose said, indicating to the kitchen covert above the stove. "ok thanks rose," Mattheo spoke as he walked over to the covert and opened it, "so what movie are we going to be watching?" Mattheo questioned as he took some goldfish and bags of chips and dumped them into a big blue container.

"Maybe we should watch the latest movie that came out, the car one " Rose said as she grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave. "the fast and furious one?" Mattheo said, taking two cups from a covert. "Ya that one I heard people say it's really good," Rose said as she opened the fridge and pulled out a coke bottle, which she handed to Mattheo.

Rose grabbed her drink and the popcorn while mattheo grabbed the goldfish, chips, and his drink before trailing her to the living room where rose already had set up the living room for her and mattheo to watch the movie. "Mattheo, move over, there isn't enough room for me," Rose said, moving Mattheo to the left to make room for her.