"you are to wear what i will be giving you. understand?"

though i knew it already, i couldn't stop

no way, it falls

as time passes it keeps getting ruined more and more

"y-yes." the younger was already desperate as he started to grind his behind against hyunjin's growing boner. from underneath the bed he pulled out a box that contained the skirt and socks he had been dying to see jeongin in. hastily he removed the lid and there he let the boy pull it out himself as he lay it on his lap.

jeongin was flustered when he saw the items but nonetheless he handed them to hyunjin and with drunk eyes he stared at him fiercely.

"put them on my body." he whispered while trailing a finger down the bare chest of the blonde.

hyunjin swallowed dry as he wince, feeling his pants tighten more and more. the younger knew exactly just how to turn him on with his seductive ways.

he took the skirt and hauled the naked body of jeongin on the bed where he laid sprawled with a whimper as he hit the mattress. hyunjin slid the fabric slowly upwards, making sure he was touching every sensitive part of the younger.

"mhm hyunjin." his breathy moans made him shut his eyes painfully.

a house made of cards, and us inside

even if its a vain dream, stay like this a little more

the blonde zipped up the skirt finally and he let his hands massage the exposed behind of jeongin before he reached for the white knee high socks.

"baby lift your leg for me." he ordered as his voice became more scratchy. jeongin obeyed but hyunjin still held on it, raising it a bit higher so that he could insert the sock onto his foot. he rolled the cloth onto his leg until it reached the younger's thigh because of how long it was on him.

hyunjin did the same on the other leg and he heaved a shaky sigh as he look at the sight in front of him. jeongin looked perfect in the skirt and socks with his legs spread wide open for the older. he gazed at him with drunk, half lidded eyes and mouth hung ajar with hyunjin's saliva glazed on it.

"good boy. you look so fucking hot."

without waiting for another minute to go to waste, hyunjin pulled him back onto his lap connecting their lips as their tongues fought for dominance. jeongin tasted sweet as he suckle hungrily on his tongue, strings of saliva coming from the other's parted mouth.

the younger then broke the kiss as he sucked on hyunjin's neck before fiddling with his jeans' button. the blonde tied his hair hastily as he threw his head back, panting as the small fingers of jeongin slid down the zipper.

"ah! fuck innie." hyunjin bit his lip as the younger didn't even hold back, immediately putting his throbbing length inside his mouth. he was trying to lower his moans as they weren't completely alone in the mansion just like they used to before. he let out a whine of cry as jeongin's lip never stopped from sucking mercilessly.

"just like that." he grabbed the younger's hair in pleasure, putting his other fist in his hand as he tried to control himself from being a mess. jeongin looked up at him through his long lashes, making hyunjin feel more closer to his high. his small fingers pumped harder and this is when the familiar feeling in his stomach build up.

"keep going baby i'm cumming."

jeongin already felt like the back of his throat was bruised and he was starting to get tired but he continued in an excruciatingly fast pace before he felt the familiar taste of hyunjin explode inside the walls of his mouth. he made eye contact with him before he licked his lips and swallowed all of it. the substance was salty in his tongue and he loved how hyunjin tasted.

the older's body shake as he released one more time.

with a smirk hyunjin patted his head, his sweat glistening under the reflection of the moonlight outside. the blonde laid on the bed and jeongin didn't need for him to say anything as he automatically pulled his pants, crawling on top of him and feeling his length poke him.

jeongin adjusted himself and hyunjin was guiding him with his fingers around his waist. he then slowly slid down on his still hard member. the younger shut his eyes in a wince as he immediately feel a shooting pain. he still struggles specially if hyunjin didn't prepare him.

he had not taken all of it yet as he was planning on going in gently for the sake of him, but hyunjin was too needy and already getting impatient so he suddenly slammed him down by pulling his petite body.

"uh- shit jinnie! ."

tears were forming in his eyes as he felt himself stretch. it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, the feeling he learned to love ever since he dated hyunjin who introduced him to it. he let out a loud moan and this made the older cover his mouth with his hand while the other held on to his waist, thrusting his body up and down on him.

"keep it down baby. they might hear you."

soon as he got to adjust, jeongin was like a different person as he quicken the pace. hyunjin's hands never left his waist as his let him bounce up and down, both a moaning mess.

as if there's no such thing as tomorrow

as if there's no such thing as "next time"

right now, in front of my eyes, everything without you

is a terribly pitch black darkness

jeongin's legs were burning as he began to feel extremely exhausted. pre cum was dripping from hyunjin, making their skin contact sticky and sloppy. the older's hand stayed still on his mouth, muffling his cries. the boy was teasing as he licked and sucked on his fingers, tongue swirling around it. the younger felt him tense up once more and he knows he was coming again.

"j-jinnie i think i'm close as well."

slow down the time

please stay for a little more

please baby calm down

. . . just a little more

;

hi im shamelessly
plugging my other book
about minsung bc this
one only lasts to 45 chapters.

im planning on writing
a new hyunin fanfic
though after i finish this.
thankyou for 2k!!!