"It's okay, we don't need her," Ron said with much more confidence than he should have. "Organising boxes is simple. You just put the, uh... the fuckin', ah, brown ones over there. No, fuck, they're all brown."

Rubbing his face, Harry shook his head. "Just get the cups, man." he let out a tired exhale as he walked back to the receipts. He gave the pile an accusatory glare. "Why can't you just do yourself?"

"Am I interrupting something?"

Spinning around at the familiar voice, a smile automatically leapt to Harry's face. "You little shit." he walked up to the bench.

Raising an eyebrow, Draco crossed his arms. "Oh, don't stop on my account. Who is doing themselves? I'm invested."

"Fuck you," Harry put his hands up on the counter, leaning his weight on them. "And good afternoon. Evening."

"Good evening," he nodded, tilting his chin upwards as he leant the side of his hip against the bench. He took in a deep breath through his nose before lazily turning his side eye to Harry. "Yep, there it is. The unshowered, teenage deodorant smell."

Harry sent him a look that Draco had no idea how to interpret before attempting to match his energy by tilting up his chin, hoping he didn't look stupid. "Had any more thoughts about letting your hair down?"

Draco huffed out a laugh. "If I did, you would be the first to know, believe me. Have you thought ab-"

Clumsily walking into the serving area, Ron jerkedhis thumb over his shoulder. "Hey, Harry, I think we're all out of..." his face twisted into a scowl. "Malfoy?"

Harry took a rapid step back. He hadn't realised they were leaning so close together.

His fingers tightening around his arms, Draco sighed. "Weasley. Stand down, I'm just here for a coffee."

"Right you are," Ron sniffed, standing proudly next to Harry with his arms crossed. "Harry, you good to get this one?" he asked, not taking his eye off Draco.

Glancing at Draco, hoping he telepathically receives his apology, Harry nodded. "Yeah. Um, yes, I'm good."

His coffee being made in silence, Draco stood completely still as he subtly attempted to catch Harry's eye which was difficult when Ron was glaring suspiciously at him the whole time. After a few minutes, Harry slid the cup over the counter and Draco flashed his card to the machine, and he left without a word exchanged and with a sinking feeling in Harry's stomach.

Ron elbowed Harry with a snicker. "Doesn't look like dear old father has been giving him much of that filthy money, does it?"

Luckily Harry's weak, forced laughter was drowned out by the bell of the door as an incredibly large figure shuffled through the door, causing both boys to look up.

"Don' mind me," Hagrid said, ducking his head under the frame. "Jus' here for my shift." With a groan, he lowered himself into a seat in the corner and pulled out a comically large newspaper.

Though he tried, Harry couldn't get through entering in three of the recepts before he was overcome with guilt. He had to text Draco and at least apologise. Looking over his shoulder, Harry shoved his phone into his back pocket and attempted to slip out of the room unnoticed.

Not fooled, Hagrid lifted his bearded chin. "And where're you off to?"

"Bathroom," Harry said lamely, pointing to the back door.

Hagrid looked wary. "Am I meant to, er, accompany you? Wait outside, and the like?"

Already half way through the door, Harry shook his head. "No, no, it's okay. I'll only be a few seconds." and then he had slipped outside into the car park. He was in the middle of pulling his phone out of his pocket, walking quickly to a patch of warm sun, when he almost tripped over an expensive looking pair of shoes. "Jesus fu-"