"Y/n, room 545." Shoto spoke to himself alone in the elevator, anxiously tapping on his sides with breathing hitched with sobs and pauses.

The elevator rang as the metal doors in front of him barley opened with a gap. Shoto was itching to see you and bring you back with a much happier life.

With him.

He slipped passed the small gap in the slow doors on the elevator. Shoto's weight had went down from the nights he didn't feel like shoving food in his system, he had been chewing more on pencils than anything else.

Though with reduced pounds his muscles and abs were still ripped.

Shoto's eyes scanned around the rooms before he saw the mark of 545. Unintentionally his fantasies for the future overcame him, thinking it was his own place and that once he twisted the doorknob you would be there with Eri.

Unfortunately all the knob did was stay frozen at the touch of his clenched palm around it. What if she's at work? Or she's scared and she thinks I'm robbing her? The endless possibilities made him gulp as his hand was nervously sweating.

"Y-Y/n? I-it's Shoto, I really want you to step back into my life as my girlfriend and somebody much more in the future. Please hear me out." Shoto's ear was pressed to the cold white wooden door.

He couldn't hear anything, not even the bare minimum of shuffling sheets or feet. "Y/n?" Shoto called for your name outside of your room a bit louder.

"I- understand if you dread to talk to me. Answer your door I'm begging you, baby." Shoto breathed out the certain name he adored calling you, trying to endure the pain in his throat from swallowing cries.

"Y/n?" Shoto's hand slipped, inadvertently twisting the loose door knob around.

To his dismay, the door cracked open.

His heart sped up. "Y/n?" He flung the door open, thinking you would be there.

It was as empty as a cloudy day. Your curtains flowed with the open windows breeze. "That's odd, she doesn't like the wind at late times." Shoto remembered you used to force him to use his warm side as you snuggled up to him on late nights.

Shoto quietly searched around with his eyes, they landed on something that didn't match with your aura in this room.

"What's that?" He went by your bed seeing the lamp next to it.

There was a horrific note on the counter bedside, Shoto's long fingers plucked it up.

'You're too late - A & O'.

No other context aside from it. "Late? Her door was open, t-they took Y/n." Shoto was breathless as the dreadful note slipped from his hands.

"I'm not loosing her again." Shoto harsh-fully stepped on the note and brought his phone out.

_____________

The serenade sound of water droplets falling had filled your hearing sense for a while.

That's so annoying. What is that? You asked yourself feeling the ringing echo in your ear louder blocking half of your hearing.

Your ears only had the skills to listen for the water falling at the same paced rhythm hearing the drops, as well as new additional muffled voices for a touch.

Are those people? Why can't I open my eyes, where am I? Once you figured out your sight had been shut off from moving with your mind, your vision slowly awakened.

Your eyes first saw the dirty grey floor, then they landed on your shoes that were posed so stiffly you never imagined your feet would obey not being jittery.