"Your Mommy doesn't know who shes talking about, I'll show her, She's absolutely gorgeous and amazing and the best, You'll see when you meet her"

His total concentration on the drawings, I begin to scroll through my phone looking at baby names.

"I really hope you guys look like your beautiful mommy" a moment of silence follows and then I hear

"Aaaannnnnnnnnd DONE" Jumping up from the bed and looks at his masterpiece

I look down and see four owls sitting on a tree branch he had drawn, it was as though a 6 year old had drawn it.

"Do you like it!" He asks, his eyes bright and too full of energy for this time of night, you smile and nod.

"It looks great Ko" . Agreeing with me he quickly takes a picture of his amazing masterpiece.

As he lays back down next to me, there's a comfortable silence between us.

"You know what I want Ko and what I've been craving all night" I pause "Olives and ice cream"

"OKkkkkkkk I'll be right backkk" He jumps out of bed and quickly pulls some shorts and a hoodie on.

"I wanna goooo" I reach my hands out for him to help me up, He pulls me up and I slip on my slip ons and a steal Bokuto's Hoodie which is still a little small but my hoodies are smaller on me. As I walk I feel the soreness in my feet intensify, I was on my feet all day running errands.

I walk about the door and Bokuto closes it behind us, I get in the car and Bokuto immediately takes the aux and scrolls through all his songs. Eventually he puts his phone down and you begin to hear the beginning of your favorite song start. I look over with a smile on your face and you both begin to sing (more like scream lol) the lyrics as you intertwine your hands together.

You guys got back home with ice cream and a big jar of olives, you excitedly walked to the back door, opening up the door and scurrying to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl, scooping the ice cream into the bowl and topping it off with the craved olives. As soon as you took a bite it tasted amazing, you soon saw your gentle giant of a husband, walking up to you

"Enjoying your food!" Placing his hands on your waist, you nod and take another bite.

"Can I tryyy, If you like it then I should like it to" His willingness to try anything was going to be the death of him.

You laughed and nodded, bringing a spoonful of ice cream and 4 olives to his face. He happily takes a bite and by his facial expression you can see he immediately regretted it, a very little convincing smile came across his face as he walked away to the bathroom.

"You don't have to pretend you like it!" You said bringing another spoonful to your mouth.

Bokuto came back with a smile

"I'm glad you like it"

You feel the kicks of the twins begin once again, the small movements catching Bokuto's attention, Bending down to rest his head on your lap and lay across the couch, securing his position by wrapping his arms around your torso.

"Hellooooo, How are you guys doing! Are you guys enjoying what your mommy is eating? Hm I have a feeling this is your guys doing" As Bokuto continues talking to them, I place the bowl on the arm of the couch and turn back to Ko.

I gently run my fingers through his frosted tipped hair and my other hand used to rub up and down Koutarou's back, feeling his back muscles move as he pokes at your tummy, you then move your hands to rest on his shoulders gently giving his shoulders a rub.

"Heyyyyy I'm supposed to be giving you the massage, come come" He stands and lifts me up with him leading me to the bedroom and he tells me to lay down, I sit up leaning against the bed frame. He brings in a lotion and begins to rub my feet, at first feeling pain but soon relief as it feels good, then he moves to your back, as you lay on your side. Feeling these fingers press into your back you feel a pain.

"Owww"

"Angel I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" you can feel your owls energy become sad and disappointed

"No no It's ok, it's not your fault honey" you turn to face him and extend your arms for a hug, he accepts and nuzzles his large body into you as much as he can, your belly separating you both slightly. You feel his energy begin to pick up and he kisses your shoulder. His large body being cuddled by you, who is smaller than him. You soon begin to feel the rhythmic movement from one of the twins. At first you just thought they were kicks but then you realized they weren't kicks.

"Look Bo, one of them has the hiccups" he points out moving his hand from your back to your stomach, he moves his head from your neck and feels the movement.

"Babies can hiccup in there?" He quickly grabs his phone and begins to videotape the whole thing.

You laugh and nod, relishing in this small but significant moment the both of you would remember forever.