Chapter 1

"Hey, dude! You okay?" Jack asked worry all over his face. "Danny?" He continued when I didn't respond.

"Huh!?" I lookd at him confused "yeah. yeah I'm fine" I said nodding my head.

"You sure?"

"Positive" I gave him a small smile and walked to my first class.

Jack has been my best friend since grade one he knows me better than anyone, even my own parents, well, parent. My mum died when I was one year old, and my dad's always traveling here and there as he claim he has 'lot of work' but we're kind of close, so pretty much my sister raised me. She was a sister, and a mother to me, and I owe it to her.. Anyways so obviously I'm not okay... My girlfriend broke up with me two months ago. We've been together for almost three years, I loved her more than myself, I would've sacrificed my life for her, I'd have died just to see her smile! She was everything to me. She has been acting weird for the last month we've been together then I saw her kissing another guy, she confessed that she's been in a secret relationship with him. I would have forgiven her if she asked for forgiveness but all she said was 'I don't think we can continue what we have, I'm sorry Dan but I don't feel the same way anymore, you're a great guy, you'll find the one, one day but she's not me' and she left. I've been depressed for two weeks but thanks to Jack he didn't leave me alone he stayed with me this whole two weeks and stood by my side. He's always been there for me in my happiness and sorrows. But that's not why I'm 'not okay' I've got over her. It's just that I.. I think I'm.. Erm.. Well, I think I'm gay. Or maybe bisexual. I mean I never liked anyone other that Grace. So I don't know but I guess I like Jack, my best friend for almost twelve years! That's what's driving me crazy! I can't tell him how I feel or that I'm gay I've never hidden anything from Jack nor does he but this, I just can't, I can't risk our friendship for my fricken feelings. I just can't help but stare at his lips whenever he talks neither can I help but to look at his abs and enjoy the view whenever he changes his clothes. Well, we always change in front of each other and I've never stared at him the way I do nowadays it's crazy how things can change in a matter of seconds. I've never noticed how handsome he is or how sexy he looks 'shirtless' and those beautiful hazel eyes of his and his light pink li..

"Mr. Lerman!" Mrs. Smith snapped.

"Uh, yes"

"What was I saying few minutes ago" she said putting one hand on her hips, and tapping with one foot on the floor.

"Sorry, I wasn't concentrating" thanks to you I was imagining the most beautiful gu- what! No! No! Daniel STOP!

"Next time you fly again to your imagination you're getting detention!" waving her hands in the air while saying 'fly again to your imagination' "Understood!" She snaps.

"Yes ma'am" I nod.

"Good"

...

By now, it's lunch time. I'm heading to my locker to put my books back to it.

"Ladies, looking sexy as always" I winked at a group of girls as I pass, out of habit. They giggled and chuckled in a girly girl way.

When I reach my locker I start placing back my books and basically waiting for Jack to appear.. Ugh!! I should seriously stop thinking about Jack but I can't help it! Just mentioning his name makes me smile. I guess I should talk to hazel she'll help me.

"Danny! Dude what's going on in your little brain up there? You seem lost in your thoughts" speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

"Uh, it's nothing" I say, looking anywhere but at him.

"You still -umm- thinking about you know... Grace?" He asks, worried.

"What?! No, no man. I've got over her I told you that, didn't I?" Shaking my head, as we walk to the cafeteria.