11. why

~Leo Hector's POV~

"Tell me everything" she said with a blank face.

"Are you sure you want to know here? I mean we could get privacy if you want" I offer as we both look at the others.

"Yeah we don't mind, we'll wait here" Avery answers and Sam and Liam nod.

"You can talk in my room" she tells us and we walk up to her room.

I close the door and begin talking.

"Cassandra was the reason of the fire. It was part of her plan and she thought knew Ace better than all of us which gave her the knowledge of what he would do. She knew he was going to try to save the most people possible even if it costed his life" I explain.

"Why?" Was her only question.

"She was jealous" I sigh.

"Jealous of what?" She asks.

"Jealous of him. She knew he wasn't that happy but she was jealous of his success. She knew that once he would die, his assistant would choose her as the new boss of his company" I answer.

"Ace owned a company?" She questioned as her eyes widened.

"Yea. He didn't want to tell you guys because he was afraid of the pressure. He knew that his parents would pressure him in working hard, more hard then already worked"

"Isn't that the reason you left the house? Because they were too controlling?" I ask.

"Yes" she answers.

"Anyways, he didn't tell you nor Sophie because he figured it wouldn't change anything" I continue.

Rayla was speechless, I could tell she wanted to say something but she couldn't find the words.

"I saw her the other day. She didn't recognise me because she didn't know me too well. Ace kept me as his emergency help which is why a lot of people I know knew him have never actually met me. At the funeral she was there but she left before my speech which made me more safe from her and her psychotic self" I finished.

"Where is she?" Was the only thing that came out of her mouth.

"I can't tell you just yet. She knows how you look like and she will recognise you if she sees you and who knows, she might kill you like how she killed Ace so you don't report her" I tell her calmly.

"I.need.to.see.her.NOW!" She says full of rage. Her fists curled and her nails digging in her palms.

"Calm down. You need to calm down please. Anger is never the solution. It can lead to things you can't control" I try to calm her down.

"Yeah, your right" she says as she readjusts her body.

Tears start running down her face freely. Tears of anger and sadness, tears of guilty and disgust. She was going though so much.

"I had to tell you this now because... She's planning on changing her id which can make it harder for us to get our revenge on her"

"Okay. Thank you. You can go now, you have my number so you can text me at any times although I won't answer straight away" she tells me still trying to keep her cool.

"Bye"

"Bye"

I went downstairs and saw Liam, Avery and Sam looking at me as I walk out the door.

_______________________________

~Rayla Loris's POV~

Before going back downstairs I wipe my tears and try to make it seem like I wasn't crying.