gojo -truth or dare 🍋

Start from the beginning

Heh, they made her eat pure soy huh. Thats cruel... But absolutely hilarious as well.

"Hmm... Ah i got it. If you could choose anyone in the jujutsu world you know to fuck, who would you choose?"

How interesting.

"Definitely Gojo" Wait really? And she really seemed to have no hesitation saying that. Damn.

Then i just heard silence.....

After a few seconds she continued.

"What that man is really fucking hot, i mean you guys have eyes too right? Now don't act like you wouldn't do him given the chance cause i definitely would" She chuckled.

Someone seems to have taking a liking to me huh. How...

"Really... Gojo? The man child? You know he is like old right?"

Mean... And im not THAT old.

"Its kinda cute you know.. And yes i am aware but im an adult anyway, now stop being all judgey" She said dramatically.

How fun. A smirk appeared on my face. Normally i wouldn't even consider thinking about a student this way but.. We have been having a lot of well.. Tension lately. Lets call it that. Besides, she IS an adult as well and she is the one talking big. Hehe.

"God you can be just like him sometimes"

"Thank you for the beautiful compliment maki san, it means a lot" She dramatically cried.

How cute. I thought as i walked away. I probably should stay here for too long.

---
Back to the present, your pov:

"I kinda overheared your little... Conversation" Gojo looked me deep in the eyes, a smirk was spread on his face.

"What conversation?" I may know exactly what he was talking about but... You can never be too sure. Gojo moved closer to me.

"Does truth or dare ring any bells"

"How much did you hear?" I had a feeling. And i was getting nervous now. To be honest we have been kinda flirty?? If thats the right way to describe it, lately. Not only that but we've bonded a lot and spent quite some time together lately as well. Im not sure how im going to get myself out of this one though.

"Well were should i start.... Hmm well i heard everything from you saying that you didn't want to eat another spoon of soy sauce to you thanking maki for her telling you you're like me" Gojo said.

"Oh" I was a little confused but then i realized.

"So basically the entire story about how you want me" He said as he lifted my chin to look up at him. Fuck... This is bad. Really bad. Not only that, but now i was also nervous and blushing hard. What is the best thing to do now...

"Gojo i-"

I was cut off by the feeling of gojos lips against mine. He wrapped an arm around my back, pulling me on his lap. My legs on both sides of him. My hands were in his hair. Grapping it, pulling him closer to me. Then we needed to breathe.

"You're not the only one here wanting the other person in this room" He looked so hot saying that. He then presses his lips against mine again, this time having his tongue entering my mouth. While he was kissing me hard he let one hand wander to my ass and one in my hair. I had him lay on his back on the bed, i was now on top of him. But not for long... Gojo flipped us over soon after, making him be on top. He then started kissing down from my jaw to my neck, and when he had reached that he also started licking, biting and sucking making me let out a small moan.