Part 10

Lee was tired. He rubbed his eyes with a heavy sigh, he needed coffee. And a smoke. Maybe some candy.

Last night had been one of the happiest times of his life. He went to bed still grinning, and it stayed put until the moment he walked into the station and to the chaos that laid there waiting for him. He was in a sour mood then, and nothing was gonna change that.

"Come in!" Lee snapped, rubbing his temple trying to get rid of the pending migraine.

The door opened slowly, "Lee?" Your head popped round the side, a little hesitant, hearing the frustration in Lee's voice.

"Sugar, what ya' doin' 'ere?" Lee asked as he stood from his chair.

You smiled bashfully as you stepped into the room and held Lee's leather jacket up. "I wanted to bring this by."

Lee grinned as he came to a stop in front of you. "Y'ain't need to do that, Sugar." He took it from you. "But thank you."

You bit your bottom lip as you toed the carpet. "I kinda wanted to see ya' too." You blushed.

Lee's grin grew. "Yeah? Ya' miss me?" He teased liking the way you became shy.

You shrugged, "Just wanted to say thank you." You smiled to yourself. "I really enjoyed myself last night."

"Me too." Lee smiled. "I'm glad ya' came, Sugar."

"You are?" Your eyes lit up as you looked up at him.

Lee nodded, "It's been hell of a day." He sighed deeply. "You're a welcomed distraction."

"Are ya' busy? 'Cause I can go."

"Y'ain't goin' nowhere, without a kiss." He smirked at you as he stepped closer to you.

Your eyes widened momentarily before you bit back your smile. "What makes ya' think I want one, Sheriff?" You teased, slightly turning your face away from him.

Lee let out a small chuckle as he placed his hands on your waist. "Ya' sure wanted more of them last night, Sugar." He leaned in until his lips brushed your ear. "Can I kiss ya', Sugar?"

You bit your bottom lip and nodded. Of course you wanted Lee to kiss you. You hadn't been able to stop thinking about his lips.

Lee pinched your chin between his thumb and index finger, and covered your mouth with his. You relaxed against Lee's chest as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. After a short moment the two of you pulled back from one another.

"Do ya' have to go?" Lee whispered against your lips, almost whining like a child.

You hummed with a nod, "You're busy... Make sure ya' eat somethin', too. Candy don't count." You narrowed your eyes at him making him chuckle. "And drink somethin' other than coffee..."

Lee felt his chest fill with, something, he hadn't felt before. "Anythin' for you, darlin'." He winked at you as he slowly leaned in and kissed you.

You melted against Lee's body as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. His large hands held your body against his.

After a moment Lee pulled back from you with a smile, licking his lips. "This Saturday, can I take ya' out again, Sugar?"

Your eyes lit up before you began grinning at him. "Somewhere with a roof?" You raised your eyebrow as you looked up at him with a smirk.

Lee rolled his eyes with a scoff, "Don't start teasin', Sugar." He warned in a playful manner making you grin. "There's somewhere I've been wantin' to take ya'. Some place real nice and classy, somewhere I can spoil ya' and treat ya' like a princess should be treated." He smiled softly up at you as he reached up and brushed your hair from your forehead. "Wha'cha say, darlin'?" He cupped your cheek with his large hand.