Part 2

"miss, but there is also something i need to talk to you about" she interrupted my thoughts making me look at her all confused

"I don't think you will be able to carry the child"

"What do you mean?why can't i carry my child"

"Your reports show that your uterus is not strong enough to carry your child for 9 more months"

"You're telling me I can't carry my own child?" he heart dropped by her words.

"What kind of a mother can't carry her child in her womb"she cried.

"I can't lose my child again"

"I can't.....I can't" I stuttered.

"There has to be some way i can keep my child"

"Ms.yn calm down"

"No I can't lose my child"

"Not again" I screamed, crying my heart out.

"Yn" I saw taehyung opening the door running towards me before my eyes closed.

Author's pov

"Tae?" you called his name just as you woke up.

"yn? Are you fine? How're you feeling right now? Do you still feel giddy?" he threw a bunch of questions at you making you confused about the situation.

"Tae, the doc-"

"It's fine yn i spoke with the doctor we've figured out on way"

"So babe stop stressing too much about it okay? Our baby might get stressed too!"

"But-"

"Shhh" he placed his finger on your lips stopping you from speaking

"Let's just go home and figure out the rest" he smiled, caressing your cheeks.

At home

"What happened? Why did it take so long for you both?"

"And yn why do you look so pale? Aren't you feeling well?" taehyung's mother asked worryingly.

"She's just a bit tired. She'll be fine after a nap" he said, taking you towards your shared bedroom.

"Okay, yn just let me know if you need something"

Timeskip

Yn's pov

"I guess we had a long nap baby" you smiled as you placed your hands over your lower stomach.

"Just know that eomma will protect you no matter what!" you caressed it as you passed out a sad chuckle just as then you heard someone calling out your name.

"So you're telling yn can't carry the child Taehyung?"

"Eomm-"

"No this won't happen. We can't take any risks, we can't let her carry the child anymore just do as that doctor said!"

"Eomma but still i have to talk to yn about this-"

"What's there to talk about? When she can't carry the child"

"You want her to lose this child just as how she lost the first one?"

"EOMMA! Stop this, what if yn hears you"

"Why what's wrong with what I said? That's the truth!"

"How can she be so careless when you're bearing a child" she continued

"She simply doesn't deserve to be a mother.."

"Eommaa" he whined pleading her to stop bringing it up.