Chapter 2

" Finally we are here," Jiro said that while he looks excited about the whole shopping idea. And as for me, it's Quiet good for me as well. I still remember that time when I use to go out with her at the malls. After the day was over we two had one ice cream and shared it. I know that time can't come back again. If Say her sorry will she forgive? It's been a while since she has left and I start to live alone. I dated some women to move on but, somewhere deep inside me she still exists. Her smile, the way she pats my head when I am embarrassed."Hey! what are you thinking? let's go inside" Brother Yashiro said. " yeah! I am sorry. I was just daydreaming. Let's go!" I replied to him. It's been a while, I have to move on! It's really nice to be here with my friends today but they are more like my family now. It was just like the old days.

" Sir, would you like to try this one? This would look good on you!" the salesgirl said to brother Nahiro." Okay, I would!" he said. All of them were looking at those tuxedoes. All were there to find the perfect once for them. As I know and from my experience. Junpei and Brother Jin were trying to find the perfect one to impress the ladies at the ball. Jiro, well he likes to draw the attention of everyone near him and likes that people admire him. As for brother Yashiro and Nahiro, they want to look smart so they can get the deal for our company to be final. For me a Brother Hachiro, we are here for fun and we all like to draw the attention of everyone, everywhere we go. "Hey! Brother Takashi! please come here and help to decide which one would look good on me" Junpei said." Okay, I am coming" I replied." Please! help me to decide which one would look good on me" He asked me. " Okay, show me," I said," okay I think these would be good for you" I replied. " Let's see," he said, " yeah it's nice. Thanks for helping out" He said.

" Ahhh, finally the shopping is done!" I said. I was so tired after trying so many outfits today." Okay, how about we grab an ice cream for refreshment" Brother Jin said. " okay, but I would like to have cotton candy" brother Nahiro said. "okay, that's fine" Brother Jin said. It was just like the past days when we were in college together. The ice cream is cold but those memorize with her and my brothers are still warm.

   " Hey, Junpei stop teasing me I am elder than you," Jiro said. " But it's fun bullying you Brothrt Jiro," He said."Okay you two behave yourself we are about to cross the road," brother Nahiro said. When we all are together it's really fun. I think now I am over her.

 " Mommy my balloon is flying away" a small kid was crying for his balloon. "Just forget it, I will buy you a new one" His mother replied. " no! I only want that one" He said left her hand ran towards it directed towards the road. The light was still green and I  saw a car coming towards him. I started to run towards him, but before I could reach a girl pushed the boy and fall in front of the car. I ran there to see who was that girl. Her head was bleeding. What I saw was unbelievable. It was her. Sakura!