Chapter 14 - Care for you?

"What? You serious Divi? ", She asked.

" Yes meri ma, he is in his room. He is resting if you are so concerned about him go and check yourself ", Divya said.

" No, I don't want to go, by the way did he eat? ", she asked once again.

" I didn't ask him", Divu replied.

Divya's m. V : I wonder how these people get concerned about each other so much. That person was concerned about her and vice versa. Just kill me with questions.

"Sigh! Alright. I am going to sleep for sometime", she said and Divu dozed off into sleep.

Rithu went to Khushi who was typing something on her phone.

" Khushi, how did you both convince him? ", she asked.

" We caught his legs and boom he stayed back", she said.

"Stop kidding me Khushi, tell me please", she pleaded giving her best puppy eyes.

" We just told him some nice words and gave him puppy eyes, after all we are so cute kids so he said okay and stayed back", Khushi said and winked at Rithu earning a glare from her.

"Really Rithu, we asked him to stay back and said some good words which will melt him and he said okay. I never knew he was so innocent", she said and chuckled.

" Fine! I am going to sleep too", she said and pouted.

"Rithu, one minute! ", Khushi called her.

" What? ", she asked annoyingly.

"What will you do if Aravind brother loves you back? ", she asked shocking Rithu.

" It's no time to imagine things which are never going to happen so leave it Khushi",she said sadly.

"Tell me na please", she pleaded.

" Maybe I will be happy! But then he loves Sravya akka. I just hope they both should be happy forever as a cute couple ", she said dreamily.

" What if they break up? ", Khushi said and closed her eyes.

" Khushi speak good words. Don't talk like that", Rithika said.

"Fine! Fine! Go sleep", she said and continued typing.

Three of them were sleeping while Khushi was just listening to some lectures.

They heard a knock.

" Who is this human who is disturbing Khushi when she finally got mood to read? ", she murmured to herself and went to open the door.

She unlocked the door to see Sravya.

" What the hell do you think you are doing here? ", Khushi shouted on her.