Chapter 1 - Jaynell

"So you got my money nigga?" I said as I said pointed my gun to his head "man I swear I'll have it by the end of next week please just let me go" he said, this nigga DaeDae been playing wit my money since 3 months ago I gave him so many chances I can't even count them on my fingers or toes anymore he gotta go. "Nah man you had so many fuckin chances it don't make sense it's bout time you make yo way to the big man himself" I said as I shot him between his eyes the gun making a loud bang sound making me remember bout all the other people who crossed me making me even more mad.

"Wassup man" said my bro Danny, Danny was a nigga who knew how to set sum shit up no matter what it was he could do it from hacking to getting FBI information without him being tracked we been coo ever since middle school I was 23 now.

"Sup man how you been" I said "I been good man just been chilling getting bitches and shit" he said "haha yea I know what you mean" I said "well bro I gotta go handle sum" he said "ight I'll catch u" I said and left, I began thinking about my life.

My thoughts was cut short by me hearing laughing coming from the side of me stopping me from walking I looked to my left and seen two girls walking with each other laughing and talking they looked up and seen me and smiled and said "hey Satan" I smiled and said "sup" I continued walking to my car and started making my way home.