"You are right Nandini , but who will marry this talkative girl." Shano said.

"Don't worry mom about me , the one who wants to marry me will like me too. For now you just concentrate on Nandini." Mannat said dreamily.

"Oh God , nothing can happen to this girl." Shano said and went away from there.

"Nandini let's have girls talk." Mannat said to Nandini.

"You know what just go to your room and let me sleep too , tomorrow I have to go to office too." Nandini said laying on bed.

"You know what you are such a boring person." Mannat said while getting up from her bed making a bad face and then after throwing a pillow on her she went to her room.

After she left Nandini started thinking about Manik with a continuous smile on her lips.

<••••••••••••>

"Ok so how was that guy." Navya said to Mannat next day when she was in her office.

"He was a good guy. He is handsome and sweet too. Yeah." Nandini said describing Manik while doing her office work too.

"Ohhh , but what do he do? How was his family? Tell me?" Navya said being curious.

"Arey , he is handling his dad's company and has only his mother in his house." Nandini said being busy.

"Ok so what is his ID?" Navya said.

"Navyaaaa , I am doing work yar. Stop this investigation of yours." Nandini said looking sternly towards Navya.

"Ok baba , I will search it by myself , you just tell me his name." Navya said picking up her phone.

"His name is Manik , now you will not say anything. I am making presentation." Nandini said.

"Arey but there are many IDs with this name. Tell me which one is his?" Navya said again nudging her.

"Arey the last one , now shut up." Nandini said glancing at her phone and than again she got busy in her phone.

"Arey wah he is really handsome han." Navya said looking at his profile.

After sometime when the office timings were over , Nandini was standing outside the office waiting for taxi while on the other side of the road Aryaman was looking at her from his car while waiting for his sister.

"Ok let's go." Navya said sitting in car.

"Ok , acha tell me Navya , is there many offices in this building?" Aryaman said.

"Yes , why are you asking?" Navya said confused.

"Nothing woh one of friend works over here. That's why." Aryaman said starting the car while Navya nodded her head.

"Waisy Bhai , wanna come with me for shopping?" Navya asked Aryaman.

"O comeon yar please forget me. I can't come with me. Once you start shopping you never stop." Aryaman said making a bad face.