Chapter 2 okay ill do it!

We journey up the hill as Tanjiro suddenly ran off. "Tanjiro! It's not safe!" I yelled!

I ran after him as he stopped in front of house. With a bloodied snow. "Nezuko! Mom!" She screamed as he scattered into house. "Tanjiro!" No avail. He's seeing his family dead. Is any shock. While we slept like baby his family was being murdered.

"Tanjiro picked up his sister and ran pass me." I whispered a sorry to his passed family as I chase after him.

"____! We have to hurry and get to town! Nezuko is warm! We can still save her!" We ran forward as he breathing heavy. "Tanjiro slow your breathing!" I told him. Just keeping up with him. "I can't!!" He kept moving his legs even through he's breathing thick icy air.

Nezuko started to move and I smiled till I saw her eyes. She's a demon.

"Tanjiro! I yelled. Nezuko struggle with his grasp and sent them over the hill. "Tanjiro! Nezuko! I'm coming!"

I still had my fathers blade on me. Dad...I'm sorry I couldn't save mom and brother.

But this isn't the time to dwell.

I slide down the hill as Tanjiro struggle with Nezuko.

She started to cry and soften her expression. Maybe just maybe this is something dad talk about once upon a time.

I heard footsteps rushing here. I pulled out my blade and block the attack. "___..." I saw dark blue eyes. "Giyu..." I muttered. I pushed myself back as I saw him. "Ms. Ando why are you here? Where is your family? And why are you protecting that demon!" Giyu pointed at Nezuko and Tanjiro. "Their brother and sister!" Giyu disappeared in mist as he attacked. I can't see him. He was too fast.

He appeared in front of us. Holding Nezuko.

"No Nezuko! Let her go! Please don't take everyone else away from me!" He cried.

Tanjiro was bowing down. I'm standing by him and holding my sword up. "Please don't kill my little sister!" I grip to my sword and charged at Giyu.
I swung my sword but he blocked it. Kicking under my legs. Falling to the ground. "Ms. Ando! Stop this could your family in trouble!" Kicked me to the side.

"Your mother will know about this Ando!"
I don't...I was reaching for my dads sword as everything faded into black.

I flutter my eyes open to see Giyu by me. "Ms. Ando." He said. "Call me ___. The Ando family is dead. I'm the only one left." I said. His eyes widen. "Dead..." I nodded. He was holding my fathers sword. "You remember Urokodaki?" I shook my head. "Well you were young. Go to him and take the boy and his sister with you." I look at Tanjiro and Nezuko. "You spared the girl." He nods.

"Okay I'll do it."