Cedric diggory| the yule ball

You were going to the Yule ball with Cedric and you were very excited. He was going to meet you in the hufflepuff common room( your both hufflepuffs in this story). About 15 minutes of waiting in the common room Cedric walked in. " you look amazing" he told you "thank you. And you look very dapper in that suit." He blushed a little. You two had been dating for about 3 years and he still blushed for you. He reached out his hand and you took it. You two walked to the great hall together and when walked in you saw cho crying in the corner but you didn't feel bad for her because you hated her. You danced and talked with friends but after an hour you and Cedric got bored so you two left and went back to the common room. You and Cedric sat down on the couch and you started making out with him, it quickly came escalated and you wound up in ceds dorm. He was a prefect so he had his own dorm he walked you in and turned around to lock the door and put a silencing spell on it. He then turned back around to face you and he walked you to the bed and sat you down. He sat next to you and you continued to make out. He put his hand up the skirt of your dress and you let out a quick gasp. He was turned on by that and he smirked into the kiss. He started rubbing your clothed clit and you started to moan quietly. He then moved your panties out the way and started to rub up and down your slit. Your moans got louder. He pushed you down onto the bed and he climbed on top of you. He started to fumble with the zipper on your dress, he unzipped your dress and you were left in your underwear and bra lying on the bed. You started to unbutton his shirt and threw it across the room. He knew you wanted to be in control so he flipped you over so you were on top. You started to take off his belt and trousers, and you could see his bludge through his boxers. Cedric started to take off your bra. Once he did he threw a cross the room with his shirt,belt,and trousers along with your dress. He got tired of the teasing so he flipped you over so you were on bottom. You were annoyed but you let him work his magic. He pulled off your lace thong so you were now bare naked. He hovered above you admiring you while smirking. You played with the waistband of his boxers, he took the sign and took them off. He worked his way down to your chest and started to kiss your boob while massaging the other. This made you moan uncontrollably loud. He went back up to your lips and lined himself up with you but he didn't give you time to adjust to his size he just went into you. He noticed this made you hurt by the reaction on your face so he slowed down until you told him he could speed up. "Ced, please go faster. I feel so good." He sped up a lot and you started to moan in between shaky breaths. "Ced, I'm going to cum soon." You told him "do it y/n. Cum for me" you did so. He got off of you and sat next to you. You knew what he wanted you got up and knelt in front of him. You licked the pre cum off his LARGE member and started to kiss the top. "Fuck y/n, you feel so good around me." He moaned. He pulled your hair into a make shift ponytail as he kept moaning. You started to bob your head up and down. He started twitching in your mouth so you knew he was about to cum. All of a sudden you felt the warm stuff flood into your mouth and you swallowed it all. You then got up and lied down next to him. You started cuddling him and you asked him "you did put a silencing spell on the door right?" " of course love" he said in a calming voice. His voice made you happy and youfell asleep on his chest.