Caleb - Suspicious Bottle

Caleb was rich. Well, his parents were, but he was the stereotype of every rich kid ever. Athletic, popular, owned everything, and had the best birthdays. He had it all. But one day, he decided to go out to a carnival that went around the local area. His parents advised against it, but he couldn't help himself. Being the star of the High School football team, he was as tall as he was muscular. But all of that was about to change.

He found a strange looking stand at the carnival, giving out bottles with various unknown effects. One of his friends, Jason, dared him to take a bottle. He had nothing but money, so Caleb saw nothing wrong with this. When he walked in, a small booth was lit by a center light with speakers projecting ominous music. He thought to himself "This is so cheesy. It's probably water in those bottles." He walked up to see signs of prices by various bottles. He bought the most expensive, a locket filled with liquid, just to see the extent of the effects. 

When he put down his money and left, Jason was not yet impressed. "Drink it, drink it!" He chanted. "Here goes nothing." Remarked Caleb as he downed the bottle in one gulp. He immediately felt sick and told Jason he would text later. He ran home.

Sitting in his bed Caleb became very tired. While sleeping, he felt very strange, like his life was being rewritten.

Caleb was rich. Well, his parents were, but he almost perfect fit the stereotype of every rich kid ever. popular, owned everything, and had the best birthdays. He had it all. Except for one thing. He was fat. He always had been, but at his current weight of 179, he had a double chin, massive spreading thighs, a wide, full belly laying on his thighs, a beach ball sized butt, big moobs, and puffy cheeks to top it off. He was laying in bed after a long day, and texted his good friend Jason, a fellow fat kid, if they could go out to eat. They had both cleared their fridges, again.