"Hey." Jennie says.

Lisa grins. "Hello. Bad day?" They're still looking at each other throughout the mirror.

"Not really. Just had too many things going on. What are you doing here in the building by the way?"

Lisa turns her tap off and moves to where the dryer is. "Our block will be attending one fashion class for collaborative project, I think."

Jennie turns to finally look at Lisa, hips leaning against the frame of the sink. "Oh? Really? Which class?"

Lisa shrugs whilst looking over her shoulder, still drying her hands. "No idea yet."

They went quiet for a while because some students went in. Lisa gestured Jennie to go out and the latter agreed.

They were walking through the hallway when Jennie spotted a clock around the corner. "Shit! I'm gonna be late! I'm sorry Lisa! I gotta go!"

"I'll accompany you."

Her chest suddenly felt warmer, adrenaline maybe? "No no. You don't have to." She's now starting to increase the pace of her walk.

Lisa chuckles. "That wasn't a question."

"Huh?" Her adrenaline rush is way too strong for her to comprehend things properly.

"I said, I'll accompany you. Now let's hurry. You'll be late."

"And how about you?"

"I have 30 minutes to spare."

"Okay."

5 minutes and few onlookers noticing them — who wouldn't? The new face of the dance club and the vice president of the student council, power walking like a madman making a bee line to the 3rd floor — they finally reached Jennie's room.

Jennie was trying so hard to get her breathing to normal. "Breathe, Jen. Breathe." Lisa says.

"I.. I am." She takes one deep breath before turning to face Lisa. "So it's me." She points her thumb at the classroom.

"So I've noticed."

Jennie shakes her head before smiling. "Thank you for walking me up though you didn't really have to."

Lisa smiles and does a small wave, it was too damn adorable for Jennie not to break out another gummy smile. "Not a big deal. Now get in. Thank goodness your professor is still not around."

"Right." A small part of Jennie wanted her to ditch this class or be late just to spend another minute with Lisa but that voice had been pushed straight to the tip of her toes. "Thank you again. See you around."

Lisa's smile is still there. "No problem and absolutely."

Jennie gets in and notices few of her blockmates are looking straight at the door. Lisa is still there, as if waiting for her to take a sit before walking away and her presence is getting all the attention now.

"Go." Jennie mouthed.

Lisa grins, waves and finally walks away. "That woman." Jennie whispers but she couldn't deny how that small gesture made her happy.

It had been such a long time since someone bravely walked her up to her room other than Jisoo, Joohyun and Chaeyoung.

He never once did that to her because of some image shit he explained back then that Jennie easily accepted because hell, one of the most popular students in the campus was courting her though only few knew about it until he graduated.