I dressed myself in the clothing selected for the day and walked out to meet a bored looking Mikasa, she only gave me a look up and down to make sure I looked satisfactory for Master. She started walking to what I assume once again was his office. The walk felt longer than usual, a lot longer actually. I didn't know whether it was me or if we were actually taking a different route to the place.

We eventually arrived and she knocked lightly on the beautiful door of his office.

"She's ready for you Sir." She spoke stoically, opening the door a tad and letting  us slip through. He nodded and waved his hand towards her, an action of dismission. I stood awkwardly in front of the door as it shut gently behind me. 

He looked rough, his hair a lot more disheveled than yesterday, heavier bags under his eyes and his shirt looked liked it was yesterdays.

"Sit." I only nodded at the disheveled man, taking my seat on the pillow that was now gracefully on the floor, this time not next to his desk but next to his own chair. He didn't look at me and I didn't look at him either, not that I had really before so casually anyway. There was a long silence between the both of us, I couldn't hear the scratching of his old fashioned and out dated father quill, nor did I have the guts to look up at him to see what he was actually doing.

"Here." He clicked his fingers towards me, directing for his lap. I swallowed harshly again, swallowing my fear and nerves. It had to happen, what was I thinking? He was just going to le me go?? I stood up shakily from my lush little pillow, that I appreciated more than I thought I would. 

I straddled his lap, like previous, assuming he was going to attempt to drink from me. His hand crept to my neck, brushing away strands of my hair the laid against my collar bone. His slender fingers found their way to the collar, the silver A contrasting with the black of the collar and the tone of my skin, he picked it up between his thumb and finger admiring it as it shone in the light.

"I need to." He continued focusing on the charm, I didn't try to meet his eyes, not like I was allowed to anyway, but merely breathed shakily with him so close to me. 

"N-Need to...?" I just about muttered out under my own breath, speaking my thoughts subconsciously.

"Drink from you, my blood pet." I nodded in response.

"It marks you, scars you." His finger dropped from the charm, lingering near my collarbone before tracing it's way between my breasts and down my tummy. He lifted it off and inspected his finger like I was a dusty shelf.

"You can't wander the corridors with just a collar, brat, it's not enough to show you're  mine, that you belong to me. That you're  my property." He huskily whispered, his eyes meeting mine, I didn't try to make eye contact still but they were drawn to his metallic ones like a moth to a lamp. 

"I don't take pleasure in it, I hope you're  not loud either, tch." He grabbed my waist, squeezing rather harshly on the small amount of fat that was there. He neared his head to the cradle of my neck, sniffing a licking almost sensually to try and calm me, it worked, until he bit. His teeth sunk into my skin, I felt every part of his fangs enter my body and it made me cringe. I cried at the first suck I felt against my neck, a few quiet tears slipping down my cheeks as I came to except it.

A whine left my lips as I tried to keep quiet, keeping in mind what he had just said and shuffling on his lap uncomfortably. 

"P-Plea-" He grabbed and almost pinched the part of my hips he had his grasp on hard making me shut up and keeping my noises to myself. I tried at least. Small whines and grunts of pain escaped me, he kept going 'gently' sucking on my veins of blood, I kept my begging and sobs ot myself as much as possible. A couple more seconds passed and I started to push off him, not wanting any more of the horrid feeling and for once in my life putting my foot down. 

"Master no more p-ple ugh-" He sucked harsher, his nails now digging into my hip, I felt a small trail of blood run down my clavicle, past his lips. He hadn't been taking much from how I felt but it started to get harsher, almost like he couldn't hold himself back which made me panic.

"Master please..." I whimpered, leaning into his shoulder, definitely bloodying his shirt from the droplet that had ran down my front a couple seconds ago. My hands left the spot that I was pushing at on his chest and dropped to my sides, my head feeling faint and dizzy. What was this feeling? The pain I had felt was distant then before. 

"I- I-" I let my eyes shut a little, almost half closed as I got tired, was this death? Surely not it felt too peaceful, I embraced whatever was coming over me anyway. I slumped into him completely giving up.

"Master..." I managed to whisper out before passing out.

Levi's POV

I felt her completely slump onto me, I groaned, reluctantly pulling myself sway from the girl. Blood had ran down her chest, smeared against my shirt too. I rolled my eyes at the mess and sighed. I had obviously taken too much from her, I hadn't even realised how much time had passed or how much I had taken, her taste was electrifying and I can see why I paid as much as I had for her. AB- was something I had never had the chance to taste and I'm glad I took the opportunity.  I was rather good with my self control but stupidly allowed myself to slip with her, I must apologies, I am no monster

I pulled her away from me, her head dropping back a little but I held her firmly in my grasp. I licked gently up her exposed skin, enjoying the remnants of where I had feasted and used my saliva to heal the bite mark that was fresh on her skin.