❀ ABOUT ESTHETÍQUE ❀

Hello people! Thank you for visiting us

Hello people!
Thank you for visiting us.
We warmly welcome you to the Esthetíque Community.

Esthetíque is a French word which in literary sense means aesthetic. At Esthetíque, we care, we nourish, we inspire, we motivate, we walk together. Established on 13th November, 2020 with an aim to create a supportive environment for the budding writers to not only find the deserving spotlight, but also improve and hone their skills. Our team is regularly analyzing and updating the projects to suit a wider audience. Through a variety of activities, we are continuously trying to spot the emerging talents and help them identify their strengths and the aspects where they can improve much. We, the Esthetíques, are here at every step of your writing and rising journey. Believe in your raw talent, in return we assure you about the quality guidance.

As for the team, Esthetíque is much more than just a simple wattpad community. It's a family – once you're here, we try to include everyone so they feel seen and heard. This community works on the pillars of kindness, love and upliftment. With digital world on peak, it's really easy to tear anyone down by hitting one single message. We try to, sometimes rather annoyingly, make everyone feel at ease and be comfortable enough to see the positive things around them. Kindness doesn't need a single penny to be spread around.

 Kindness doesn't need a single penny to be spread around

Testimonials
[What they say about Esthetique]

Wenshi ~ First thing is that there isn't any workload or work pressure in this community. Secondly I will say about the friendly nature of the members of this community.

🥂🥂

Reeya ~ I will start with organisation and the division of work. When it comes to organising the work, I think that hardly would one get to see such meticulous planning and organising, specially when everything is in online mode. The division of work is absolutely smooth and wonderful. And so is the flow of communication between the members. Despite our personal lives getting hectic and demanding, the motivation to keep Esthetiques going remains high. People here are wonderful. Who would have thought that an introvert like me would end up making some gem of friends here. What makes this place stand out from the rest is the fact that everyone feels welcomed here. When I joined here 3 years ago, I had decided that I would leave in some few months or so. But well, here I am. All of this is quite less when it gives to comes to giving a feedback, but all I wanna say is Esthetiques is goddamnn amazing. To everyone joining it, keep smiling hoomans and bloop bloop, Welcome to the crazy and happy land of Esthetiques!

🥂🥂

Prim ~ The community gives me positivity, motivation and happiness. The people and the staff are all so nice and friendly. Things happen on time. Absolutely, ecstatic with our community.

🥂🥂

Apple ~
1. It's very friendly and open.
2. It is official when required.
3. It is well organised.

🥂🥂

Mads ~ The smooth sailing of the community and how there's no pressure. Also, the compassionate and understanding team. We all have lives outside of Wattpad, and sometimes communities asks for more. But I'm satisfied with how EC keeps that in mind and works accordingly.

🥂🥂

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Let's start this aesthetic journey.
In this book you will get to know more about our upcoming events, members and positions we are hiring alongwith other details.

Enjoy your visit here. 🌟❤