twenty one

indigo was the first to wake up. she stretched her arms and went to check the time, only realizing that something was holding her back. she looked at her waist, seeing two arms holding her. she almost screamed when she realized that she was in las vegas, and tommy was next to her. his face in the crook of her neck and her arms around her, keeping her in place. 

"tommy..." she whispered, trying to get him to let go. he groaned and held her tighter. indigo attempted to squeeze her way through his grasp. she tapped him on the shoulder, but he didn't budge. she decided to do the next thing that came in her mind, she elbowed him in the ribs, making him go back, away from indigo. 

"what the hell? what was that for?" tommy said, annoyed. 

"you weren't letting me go." tommy blushed red. 

"sorry about that..." he said. 

"it's no problem."

the minors both got ready for the day, changing into warmer clothes so they could explore las vegas. they walked into the kitchen where niki and wilbur were attempting to make pancakes as phil and his wife watched, an amused look on their face.

"no wilbur, we don't put salt in pancakes." 

"are you sure?"

"yes."

"good morning, guys!" indigo said, going up to the stove to see how the pancakes looked. they didn't look like pancakes... instead the pancakes were random blobs on the pan. 

"good morning, indie. how do you like our pancakes?" wilbur took the pan off of the stove and showed it to her. 

"uh- they look delicious."

"they look like crap." tommy said from behind her.

"tommy!" indigo playfully slapped his arm. 

"i'm actually quite proud of my pancakes." wilbur said, confused and frowning from tommy's comment.

"are y'all ready to go to the grand canyon?" nick asked as he entered the kitchen with quackity and karl trailing behind. 

"isn't that in arizona?" phil asked.

"yeah, but its not too far. i think it'll take around two hours..." clay said, walking in with his computer in hand, the screen displaying google maps.

"another car ride?" indigo complained.

"trust me, indie, it'll be worth it." clay playfully winked at her, smiling. (they have a brother-sister relationship, don't worry lmao)

after waking everyone up, eating the surprisingly good pancakes, and getting ready, the group got into the cars. the feral boys in one car and the rest in the bigger car. it was quite cramped since there were so many of them, not to mention how loud it was, but indigo found it a fun experience. she was getting to know all of them, and got to hang out with all her friends. her, niki and mumza had gotten along well. she also grew a friendship with ranboo, who she met for the first time. there was nothing that was going to ruin the trip for her. she was with her friends, and no one could stop that. 

twitter

indigoround

kinda freezing here, but its not as cold as england   👍

tagged: tommyinnit

view all comments:

user6: holy crap they have met up!

user41: #goals! 

user 17: anyone notice how she tagged tommy? #indigoinnit? #tomdigo? 

tommyinnit: nice picture :(

>>>indigoround: thanks, i definetly took it by myself

>>>>>user59: omg #cancelindigoround! she stole tommy's picture. that brat!

>>>>>>>tommyinnit: it was a joke, she isn't getting canceled.

theman_jason: wow, beautiful picture. not as beautiful as you ;)

jessica.k: isn't it funny how you and jason and i are in the same place? haha! hope to see you darling 

________________________

*sits here sipping tea* ☕

btw have y'all listened to the lovejoy songs? what's your favorite? 

(also please don't argue in my comments! the comments are for positive thoughts only. don't judge people for what they like and what they don't like)