Steve moves his other hand to my neck as well, his hold on me strong and fierce. I feel his tongue swiping across my lips and I part them immediately, allowing him access. Once our tongues meet I feel the electricity running through my veins from the excitement. 

Bucky's hands are moving down my back and then to my waist. They creep up slowly underneath my shirt and I shiver at the feeling of cold metal and flesh at once. His fingertips reach the underside of my breasts and I moan, the sound muffled by Steve's mouth still possessing mine wildly. 

Bucky's hands move up further and then he cups my breasts, kneading them urgently. I lean back into him and feel his erection against my ass which only fuels me on. 

I grind against him as his hands grope my breasts, teasing my nipples, making me squirm. He pinches one of them tightly between metal fingers and it makes me whimper. 

Steve pulls away from me and when our eyes meet, his pupils are dilated and he's panting. 

"We understand if you're too sore from yesterday," he says between pants as he glances quickly to Bucky before his eyes are back on mine, "Tell us now if you want us to stop." 

I wrap my hands behind his neck and pull him roughly back on my lips as I say, "Please don't stop." Steve hands moves to cup my face, pulling me impossibly closer.

Bucky growls behind me and his touches get rougher, pinching my nipples again. His mouth moves back to my neck and I feel his lips kissing, biting and sucking. It makes me euphoric. 

When Bucky's hand travels down my waist and cups my sex I pull away from Steve and moan at the feeling. Steve's eyes are full of lust and he quickly grabs the hem of the shirt I'm wearing and pulls it off me. 

I grab his shirt, tugging it off him, and then I move around to Bucky, doing them same to him. Once my back is against Steve he grabs my hips roughly, pulling me against him, and I feel just how much he wants me. He moves down to my neck, leaving kisses on the opposite side that Bucky just did. 

I pull Bucky to me and kiss him fiercely, the heat bubbling up inside me. I swipe my tongue against his lips and his meets mine instantly. Our tongues dance in a frenzy and I can't get enough of him. 

I kiss sloppily down his jaw and his neck, leaving his skin wet and glistening. He moans against me and then his metal hand goes to my hair, wrapping in it tightly, pulling me closer against him. 

I'm still kissing his neck and I want to mark him so badly. I want to prove to him that he belongs to me, even if he doubts it sometimes. I consider it for a second before moving a little further down his chest, just below his collarbone, and then I bite the skin before sucking roughly. 

He growls as I do, clearly realizing what I'm doing right now, and it seems to fuel him on. 

Suddenly he grabs me by the waist and moves me to the bed before throwing me down on it roughly. 

They both remove their jeans and each of them have hunger in their eyes, like I'm their prey. It makes me squirm and I feel my excitement pooling at my core.

They're both standing at the end of the bed as I watch them. As Steve is about to lean down to kiss me, I quickly sit up and move to the floor, landing on my knees in front of them. 

Bucky gives me a smirk as he watches me and Steve's hand moves to my hair, caressing me lightly. 

I tug his briefs off before doing the same to Bucky's. 

I wrap my hand around each of them and they both moan at the feeling. I slowly lick the tip of Steve's throbbing member, making him hiss. 

"Don't fucking tease me," he growls as his hand wraps roughly in my hair. I move down his shaft slowly, my tongue flat against him, and take him as far as I can. I bop up and down him a few times and as I move back up, I release him with a loud pop of my lips.