On Accident

~Narrator's Point Of View~

Today was the day.

Today was the day that George, Clay's bestfriend flew over from the UK to live with him in the US.

George was boarding the plane now, so he had around nine hours to get ready for his arrival.

He couldn't wait until he saw George.

He walked up the carpeted stairs to his bedroom then realized. "I don't have a guest room."

He decides that he will sleep on the couch. But then he remembers,

"George is living in my house. I'm going to have to sleep on the couch for the rest of my life!.."

~Time Skip~

George's plane landed so he walked out of the plane and to the baggage claim. He pulled out his phone and texted Clay.

--

Text messages with:

Clay Block

Are you coming to pick me up soon?

Yeah, I just arrived at the airport.

Btw, are you okay with sleeping with me?

Not when you say it like that!!

I can admit I said that weirdly.

But, are you?

Yeah, sure. I don't mind.

Coolio! Also, I'm right in front of you.

---

"Huh?" George looks up to see a blonde haired male standing infront of him. With him being colorblind he couldn't tell what color the males eyes were. But guessing that yellow eyes aren't natural, he had to guess they were green.

George gasped at the sight of his bestfriend as tears welled up in his eyes. The taller man infront of him had a ghost of a smile dancing on his face.

"C-Clay?" George stuttered.

"Hi Georgie."

And with that George fell into the tallers arms. He liked this, the hug was warm and comforting.

~End of Chapter~

~Time Skip, 7 Months later~

George has been living with Clay for about 7 months now, he started noticing he was developing feelings for a particular blonde.

He had no idea if the other reciprocated the feelings, or even thought of him in the same way. But he had hope.

George had decided to make his move.

~Later~

George and Clay were sitting on the couch, watching a movie when George paused it.

Clay looked at George, confusion evident on his face.

George started speaking, "Clay..-" he hesitated. "I have liked you for a while now and after getting to know you, and who you are. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

George let out a shaky sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "It's okay if you don't feel the same, I get it-" George was cut off by Clay.

"I feel the same."

"Clay, will you be my boyfriend?" George asked.

"Of course Georgie."

Then they kiss and have a happily ever after. :)

---

Bad way to end it but I had to wrap it up.