Mew opened his eyes, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow, “And? I saw the clip.” Mew said, when Gulf didn’t add anything to that.

“You did?” Gulf asked, surprised.

“Of course I did, well I couldn’t watch the whole Live but I did watch some of the clips from it. But I do watch all your events” Mew answered, kissing Gulf on the lips lovingly.

“Oh.” Gulf whispered, his heart filling with warmth.

“Tua-aeng,” Mew said, sitting up and making Gulf sit on his lap.

“Hmm?” Gulf asked, head tilted to the side, wondering why they had to move, he had gotten very comfortable in that position.

“Do you want to try?” Mew asked.

“W-What?” Gulf stuttered in response, not expecting the question.

“I saw the clip and I know you shot it down pretty quic-”

“Yeah! I shot it down!” Gulf cut Mew off, he was panicking. What if Mew didn’t like that? What if he hated it?

“Let me complete Tua-aeng.” Mew shushed Gulf.

Gulf nodded in appreciation, because he had no idea where he was going with his panicked rambling.

“If you want to try we can try. I don’t mind and if you don’t want to, then that’s fine too” Mew reassured his nervous baby and moved so they were lying down like before, Gulf’s back pressed to the bed and Mew on top of him, pressing him down with his weight.

Gulf patted Mew’s head deep in thought. The image of Mew stretched around his fingers and riding his cock, getting railed by him on all fours flashed in his head, lighting a tiny fire of arousal inside him. Maybe, just maybe he wanted to try it.

X

Gulf was nervous, he had done all the research and it’s not like the first time he was topping, he had been involved with many girls before he got more conscious about his image. But those were girls and he hadn’t really gotten involved with a guy before P’Mew.

P’Mew.

Ah it wasn’t that Phi had been his awakening or anything, he had always known he had been attracted to men before that too, but for some reason he had never been able to make a move on it.

But then he had seen Phi Mew and everything the man did hit his heart so hard and strongly, that it was impossible to hold back and he had kissed him. Not the workshop kiss but a kiss after the series was done, when he knew he would most definitely not get a chance to work with his Phi again.

They had already discussed their working futures and it had hurt his heart so bad that he had acted purely on impulse, dragging P’Mew to their condo and confessing right here in the living room, before he could chicken out.