Var-"You will be a far better mother.Than me Nandu."

Varnas eyes welled up hearing Nandinis words as she touched her head.Seems like this was how a mother experiences.Through the time when baby is inside her.How she observed Nandini then living every moment of pain and happiness.When baby kicks first time and now also it was bliss to see her.She smiled with hollow feeling inside her and came out of room.Watching Nandini again with her baby.

Getting inside her room she locked door and took deep breathes.She was fine smiling.yes she was she wanted her to believe that.As she stood in front of mirror and opened her eyes.She found tears running down her cheek.She frowned defying her own emotions.She was fine.Why were those tears then.She shut her eyes again and pressed her eyes tight not letting tears come out.She found her hands making way to her stomache.There was an emptiness.she touched there and realized how part fo her life will be incomplete.

She collapsed on floor and sit like that for some time.Her tears dried up.She was staring at window.She have always complained about her life.And when she thought she will stop.Something came next to shake her from inside again.She was holding shirt of Pranush.Keeping it closer to her heart.Her baby.But was he a part of her?Would it have felt same if she carried him inside her.How it would have felt.If she experienced those same joys and pain.Ramya had them while she was destined to be his mother only in words.She sobbed hard hiding her face in shirt.What was her fault that she was deprived of this feeling in life.Yes she wanted to be mother too.Have part of her and Vivaans symbol.Though she knew for all her life Pranush will be her first baby.But destiny has always played cruel game with her.A curse which will leave her incomplete forever.She didnt knew when she dozed off like that.

At night all were seated together on dinner table.With arrival of new guest things lightened bit in house.Vivaan got Kriti home introducing her to everyone.While all were impressed with outwardness of Kriti.She was very chirpy.

Sh-"Kriti why didnt Vivek come with you this time.He missed out Vivaans wedding too."

K-"Actually aunty he is always busy with work.He is only one handling everything so.And he didnt wanted me to come alone also.But I insisted this time I will visit.No matter what happens.Then it came to his mind about Vivaan.I wanted to stay in hotel but.Im troubling you all like this."

Vik-"You shouldnt say like that dear.We all know how Vivek have been with Vivaan like family.I could hardly visit him when he was studying.And now finally we got time to be good host.We dont want to miss chance surely.Feel comfortable here like your own house only."

Kriti was in smiles from time she came here.Growing up with only her brother around.They never experienced love of family.Vivaan smiled at her and she shook her head as they continued eating.

V-"Next time she mentions about troubling us Mom.Do let me know.I will call Vivek and tell him she gave nod to marriage proposal he got for her."

Kriti made face and others looked confused.Vivaan had naughty smirk on face.He has known Vivek for longest time since they studied together.Then he met Kriti and have also known her as bright student and nice girl.She was too young to be friend of his age but they had good understanding.He was glad that he could help his friend out in some way.

K-"Vivaan please.Stop giving me same threat again and again.I dont want Anna to raise that topic.Uncle Aunty tell me.Do I look like of marriage age now?My brother have gone mad."

V-"yes you look like younger than.LKG student."

All were laughing seeing duo involving in cute banters.Shivani looked at girl whom she found nice.But for her age she was calling Vivaan with her name and it strike her.She let it go and her eyes were looking for Varna.Whole day she didnt come out of room till evening.When it was time to prepare dinner.She helped Lata and Shivani.Could see her eyes puffy.Before she could ask her anything Vivaan arrived with Kriti and everyone got busy.