Pranush was much healthy now.Playing with Shivani and his toys.His laughter made house fill with happiness.To everyones relief.Reyaansh and Nandini also returned day earlier.Vivaan came down all ready to go for office.He smiled seeing little one busy.He kissed his head and Shivani gave him his coffee.

Sh-"Leaving early today?"

V-"Yeah.Have some important work.Mom wanted to tell you about this.You remember my friend Vivek.We studied together for MBA.He called few days ago.He has this sister who is in Hyderabad now and they dont have anyone here.It will take some time for him to come back and till that time he asked if we could let Kriti stay here.They have relative in Chennai not here so.He insisted she can stay in a hotel but."

Sh-"Why hotel.She can stay with us surely."

V-"Yeah I thought to discuss with you first.Fine I will inform him then."

Vivaan left for office and Varna came down.Though she gave smile to Shivani.She could sense a bit there was something going on between two.She felt it was better to keep some things between husband and wife.

Nandini caught her head as it was paining badly.She felt hand on her shoulder and smiled taking coffee from Varna.Being a mother is not easy and she was slowly learning things yet losing her cool sometimes.

Var-"Hows your headache now?"

She settled beside her on bed taking baby on her lap.His tiny fingers and hold.It reminds her of little Pranush.All those memories of her spending nights days with him as if getting back.Nandini saw her admiring the baby and smiled.

N-"Seems like about to vanish.Seeing your magical coffee now."

Nandini was about to sip coffee when Lata stopped her.Startling both her and Varna.They looked at Lata standing there with shocked face.

L-"Nandu.You cant have coffee.You are forgetting."

Nandini realized what she was doing and shut her eyes.How can it slip from her mind.Lata took mug from her and sighed in relief.Varna was clueless.She gave baby back to Nandini.

Var-"Aththai.Coffee.I.I made it for her.Is something wrong?"

L-"No Varna.But she cant have coffee now.In this time she should avoid it.Nandu I will have this.You sit I will get something which will help you feel better."

N-"Thank you Mom and sorry.I dont know being doctor how I forgot this."

L-"You are a mother now.Forget everything else.No need to be sorry.Varna you sit with her."

Varna gave light smile to her as she left.She frowned still not getting exact reason.Nandini was cooing baby.Her face looked drained out still.Smile of satisfaction appeared every time she was adoring her baby.Varna just kept on staring at her.It melted her heart.

Var-"Nandu.Im sorry.I didnt knew you are not allowed to have coffee.I thought pregnancy is over so."

N-"Oh please Varna.You dont have to be sorry.Im doctor and it slipped out of my mind too.I should be taking care of my food habits now.Because whatever I have this little one will be effected too.So till his food is dependant on me.I cant have few things."

Var-"Oh.Even I didnt thought about it.And I made you feel tempted with coffee."

She cooed babys cheeks and Nandinis too.Both shared small laugh.Nandini kissed her baby trying to put him to sleep.

Var-"You look like a typical mother now.You want me to carry him for some time?You can get sleep."

N-"Im fine Varna.Its just that you know Im slowly learning things.Keeping everything aside I only want to be a good mother now.Do everything for my baby.I want to be a mother like you.How you were always there for Pranu.Not even for moment you left him.A mother has to sacrifice so much for her baby as people say.But now I understand.This is nothing.I want to do those things only which will make my baby happy.Maybe this is what motherhood about.I still feel weird.How it was some time ago he was inside me growing and now.I can feel him."