Chapter 14- Short Time Period Exchange Students

Day 1

Class A:

The teacher, Mr. Yoshinaga slammed his book on the table to get everyone's attention. Soraru gazed sleepily at him, as Mr. Yoshinaga cleared his throat loudly and spoke. "We have err.. two exchange students from Genshin Memorial School today with us, and they will study alongside the students here for a week. Please introduce yourselves." he nodded towards the door.

The class doors slid open as two boys came sauntering in. There was a short, feminine looking blue haired boy with a book in his hand, and beautiful aqua blue eyes that shone like sapphires. He smiled at them. "My name is Xingqiu. A pleasure to meet you, my liege." he said. A wave of excitement spread throughout the girls.

"I love buk." he suddenly said with a dumb face. Mr. Yoshinaga facepalmed and told him to sit beside Soraru. Xingqiu sat beside Soraru, nibbling at the edges of the book as he did so. Another weirdo.

"I am No. 11 of the Top Students of Genshin Memorial School, codenamed Childe, but I also go by Tartaglia." the other spoke. His hair was a bright ginger colour, a red earring in one ear, and deep blue eyes. The girls started to get even more rowdy and Soraru felt a bit relieved. Atleast some would go to these new people and he would get a moment of peace. Childe blew a kiss to them and spoke "Hey girlies, looking forward to spending this week with ya." This was enough to make them all fangirl.

Whatever. Not concerning myself with them. Never.

Childe went and sat beside Nanamori, who gavw him a warm smile and started chatting with him.

Class B:

The class of the normal people with Ms. Ai was about to begin when Ms. Ai made an announcement of exchange students from another school. The two that entered looked pretty surreal.

One of them had spiky blue hair and sparkling blue eyes, a cold, poker face, and a blue popsicle in one hand, which he was licking. He opened his mouth and spoke. "My name is Chongyun, and I'm an exorcist. If you ever come across a ghost, please tell me immediately and I will exorcise it, no fee, please just tell me if you ever do!"

"Ah ok, dude, got ya." someone spoke. Sou laughed at that, and glanced at Amatsuki, who already had sparkling eyes.

"My name is Bennett, leader of Benny's Adventure Team! Bouken da bouken!!!" the other white haired one said, green eyes sparkling and hands in a weird superhero pose. The blackboard suddenly fell on him, which caused Ms. Ai to gasp.

"Ah sorry, must be because of my bad luck." Bennett said from beneath the blackboard, sheepish smile plastered on his face.

He got up and sat beside Sou (which made Sou nervous, seeing the extent of his bad luck) and Chongyun sat beside Amatsuki, a poker face and still eating his popsicle. So popsicles were allowed in class, huh.

Class C:

Urata was waiting for Mr. Sensei to begin the class when the announcement of exchange students was made. Two students, came in, one of whose eyes were glowering and staring at all of them. He had dark green hair, with a wild streak of lighter green among his dark strands of hair, and golden eyes that Urata thought looked like omelettes.

"I am Adeptus Xiao, judge me not by your mortal ideals, and stay away from me, or the price you will pay will be very great. To set foot itself in this mortal realm isー" he was cut off by the other, who had long gray hair and ruby red eyes.

"My name. Razor. My love. Lupical. Lets hunt together." he said, face beaming and smile firm on his face. Xiao scowled at him, and walked towards his seat grumpily, which Urata realised was right next to him.

Oh no, dear Kamisama why.

Razor walked towards Shima's seat and sat behind him.

Class D:

Riinu's thoughts were interrupted by the teacher declaring short term exchange students. The classroom doors were opened by two girls, who looked really pretty.

"My name is Keqing, Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing. But I guess titles do not matter here. I look forward to studying with all of you." one said. She had purple hair and it was tied up in a fashion that made it look as if she had cat ears. She had two pigtails and her eyes were strict but pretty.

"I am Noelle. I aspire to be a knight but as for now, I am merely a maid. And for this week, I am everyone's personal maid. Should you ever require anything, please come to me. I will try to fulfill everyone's requests. Please do not refrain from calling out to me, and I hope I can learn a lot while I am here!" the other said sweetly. She was a bit shorter, her hair was a beautiful pale grey and her eyes shone a warm gold.

Noelle sat down beside Riinu while Keqing took her place beside Colon.

Ii na. Normal sweet girl.

A/N:

Next chap will be 14.5. A total of 7 chapters for 7 days, every day detailing an adventure. These are the exchange students, hope you'll all enjoy this arc. And yes Mr. Sensei sjwjwj cuz I ran out of names xD.