the village

(Y/n)'s pov

Chris...
Why...

WHY?!

I woke up by someone shaking me.
It was Ethan.
"Ethan?....ethan?!"
He looked at me relieved as we sat up.
"(Y/n) your ok?! I thought you wouldn't wake up. I tried calling to see where we were but...nothing I think we crashed here."
I looked around...sure indeed it looks like we fell off the side of the road...but ...what's happening ...whe res Chris?
I say nothing as we begin to walk.
"Ok ...ok we just need to find where we are and get rose back.
"What, did they take rose?"
Ethan filled me in on what haopened..u cant belive Chris would do this.....asshole! When I get a hold of him I wil-
" come on we don't want to be stuck here right?" Ethan yells at me a few feet ahead.
"Right sorry".

Time skip sorry I'm not writing all the crawling and shit.*

*still (y/n)'s pov*

We romed around this crap of a village and came across some weird people some dead some not. We got to luizes house and found 2 people hurt and finally got the door open.

We walked up to the house just to have a gun to out face.
Eventually after some talk we were cozy inside.

I zoned out thinking about all that happened when the old guy stared to eat everyone

We got ot the point were we were trying to get out but the house was burning down..
When we got out we opened the doors back up and found Lillion (I think that's his name) getting chocked by a woman dressed in black.
"Stop...mother Miranda!" She laughed as she killed him.
I put my hand to my head and hissed..my head....what the hell?!
She didn't notice us till she laughed and walked away is when we knew we were alright..who....the hell? My headache stopped as soon as she left..

Soon we got to a buliding...not sure what it is..castle I think..we walked through me holding my gun that I found it was a magnum with gold and black..pretty you know?
We were in this celler I guess Ethan was gonna pull the leaver when ..

"Well, well, didn't think anyone was left! You must be pretty tough."
There was a man behind us smoking a cigar stepping on it and finally looking at us...or...wait...me?

"Who the fuck are you?" Ethan said steppingnin front of me protectively.

"Oh, you to not local? Even better!" There were metals floating around him almost like telekinesis....like me?

He then sent a metal rod toward my brother pricing him..
I gasped and tried to run in front of him but that guy stopped me by wrapping metal around my waist making me unable to move.
"Hey stop!" I used my powers to try to do the same to him. I tried to send a beam on him but he dodged it and looked at me with surprise.
"Mm mother Miranda's gunna love you both" Then started to laugh. He wrapped Ethan in a pile on metal

He walked over to me as my brother lay there.
"Mm we all will love to see you" Then knocked me out with a blow to the head.

Ethans pov

I woke up with my body being dragged with my wrists being bound.
My sister was over the guys shoulder with no cuffs...just her being bound in rope. She appears to be asleep.
"Quite your whining were almost there!" I lost cautiousness again.

" the man is no use to anyone else and my daughters do love entertaining foreigners. The woman is fully welcome in my castle."

I woke up to find several weird creatures around one was a weird doll and a ugly creature like thing.
"Out of the way ugly I can't see!.ooohh he's awake!"
The doll said looking behind it.
Both of you shut the fuck up!" The guys who took us said ....wait...were (y/n)?!

" give them to me, and I'll put on a show that everyone will enjoy."

"Oh so gauche, what do you care for bread and circuses?! The man things suffering is re-"

"Yack Yack and if a man's dick is cut off in the castle blah blah"

I saw that a person was behind the woman in black laying down on a table.

(Y/n)?!

I've heard all your arguments
Some of you were less persuasive than others but...I've made my decision. Heisenburg the man's fate is in your hands"

The tall woman then stood up quietly.

"Mother Miranda I must protest! Heisenburg is but a child and his devotion to you is questionable. Give them both to me and I will assure that he is ready and she is comfortable."
Heisenburg then stood and became angry.

"Shut your damn hole, and don't be a sore loser! Go and get your food somewhere else."

"Queit now child! Adults are talking"

They started to argume and I've had enough..
"Hey don't we get a say in this?"

"Silence!  My decision is final. There will be no argument. The man will be in your hands and the woman will be with lady Demetriu for now. (sorry if I spelt it wrong) Remember from wence you came."
Heisenburg looked at the woman and growled while looking at (y/n).
He sighed.
"Thank you...Lucans and gentlemen!
We thank you for waiting! Now let the games begin! ...let's see what your made of...ethan winters sorry the girl can't join you. She will be safe with us...for now..
Get ready!" He readied his hammer and swung it down on me missing me just hitting the ground. "Wait!" He started to count down I ran as the beasts ran to me .
"Damn..." I looked back at (y/n)'s sleeping face as the tall woman touched her face then picked her up gently.
I'll come back for you...I promise...
I jumped in the whole...