Meeting my people

Sorry about the last chapter being short. I just kinda wanted to update as soon as I could 😔🤚 but don't worry I'll try to make this one longer.

You stupid bitch - girl in red

Y/N's POV

"Hmm" I think to myself. "If I'm in genshin impact, and it's a mountain of snow... WOAHH IM IN DRAGONSPINE! ALBEDO BAE WHERE IS YOU." I almost yell. Suddenly realizing that I probably shouldn't be yelling, I look over to my right at the mitachurl chilling there.

"Hm" I hum before sitting next to the mitachurl. "That's weird. It's not attacking me." I say while staring at some of the hilichurls arguing.

I should probably find a way to meet albedo soon if I want him to be mine. Well anyways I'll keep looking around.

Just as I was about to get up i see a bunny like figure land in front of me.

"Oh fu-" I say before scurrying up away from the group of Hilichurls. I quickly put my hands over my ears so that I don't go deaf. *BOOM* ah yes, the beautiful sound of explosions.

Looking around I finally spot her, "awe it's Klee" I say under my breath. "Um miss/mister what are you doing over here?" She says while putting a finger on her lip. "I uh- I was... I was looking for, some. Uh-" "Oh! If you're looking for help maybe Albedo nii-san can help you!"

Smirking to myself I nod to the little girl in red.

Everything is going the way I want it to

The young girl walks up to me and grabs my hand to lead me to wherever. "My name is Klee what's yours?" She says. "Oh my name?" I say pointing to myself, "it's y/n." I reply with a small smile. "So miss/mister why are you wearing clothes like that here? Albedo nii-san always tells me to keep very warm in a cold place like this." She says while looking up at me. Realizing what I'm wearing I go quiet.

I'm wearing shorts and a sweater in dragonspine. And it doesn't even feel that cold. I guess that's the upside to living in Canada for awhile.

"Oh uh. It's actually not that cold, where I'm from it gets wayyy colder than this." I say while putting a hand behind my head and smiling at the girl. "Woah! It must get reeeallyy cold over there!" She says jumping up a bit, she's too cute I think to myself while smiling

                            ~Time skippo~

"Oh look we're here!" She says while pointing to the familiar place in the mountain. Hearing walking coming from the lab (is it a lab wtf?) my heart starts beating really fast. And I meant really really fast. "Klee who is this with you?" He says while holding his sketch pad in one hand and a pencil in the other

He's so perfect

"This is miss/mister! Uh what was your name again?" She says letting go of my hand. "Oh it's y/n. I reply giving the child the sweetest smile I could give without looking creepy. I have to get on albedo's good side if I want him to be mine. "They were looking for something so I thought you could maybe help them!" Klee said enthusiastically. "I appreciate the kind thought Klee but you should be careful around strangers." Albedo replied with a worried face.

"But they seem really nice!" Klee said with a pout. "Well uh Klee he's kinda right, you probably shouldn't be trusting random people. You're lucky I'm not a bad guy cuz if I was something bad might of happened to you." I say while giving her a pat on the head.