chapter 15

Until I feel a very very painful pain in my stomach. I began to breath heavy...then the pain comes again and I let out a scream. "CLARI?! Everything alright" Emma screamed and ran towards me. "Y...yes...I'm....f..fine...." I breathed heavy. "No you're not!" She said. "Will...you.....p...pleas.....take....m...me....a..a..glass of w...water?" I breathed heavy. "Okay girl" she said and walked to the kitchen. Then the pain was a little bit away.........then there was it again but now worser than earlier! "AAAHHH" I screamed and Emma ran out the kitchen. She now sit by my side. "Should I call anyone? I think you must go to the hospital Clari" she said. "No please...." I breathed heavy. Now I began to breath heavier. "Clari this isn't good..." she said. "I...I....know..." I breathed heavier than ever. "Emma??...." I ask while letting out a little scream. Emma hold my hand. "Yes?" She said. "Pleas call HIM!" I said. Directly Emma stood up and calls HIM, yes I want Diego by my side and I'll forgive him. I just need him. Then Emma ran to me. "He's here soon Clari. Everything is fine" she said as she hold me to her and I began to breath heavier...then Diego stormed in. "CLARI!" He said and ran towards. "Diego! Pleas stay with me and never ever leave my side I NEED YOU!" I said and he kissed me passionate. "I won't, but come, you're gonna give a birth." He said and he picked me up and drive to the hospital.

A/N
Thank youuu for reading this book!!!! I love you!!!!! And please, keep voting♥ xxx