1- don't even try 

a/n: just to clarify right now y/n is still at U.A so this is sorta like a flashback. She is also in her last year she is 17 turning 18 soon.

————————————————————————

" hey mom I need to talk to you about something"

" what is it y/n I'm very busy preparing for the U.A gala. we both know your not the one having to take care of your appearances. 

"oh well, it's just-" 

"It's quite embarrassing actually, you would think that a prospering future hero would actually try and have their life put together." your mother scoffs as she continues browsing through expensive dress websites.

 A bit hurt by the words she just spat at you, you began wondering if you should even ask her. You see your parents own one of the top hero agencies in Japan. Both your mom and dad are foreigners from another country( you can pick where), they put their blood sweat and tears to open their agency. The thing is, both your mom and your dad are quirkless and many people were quite surprised that they were able to open an agency without quirks. You don't actually know how they opened up the agency, your parents weren't the type to try and engage in conversation with you. all you know is that it attracted many famous heroes such as Hawks and Mirko to work part-time at the agency.

In regards to your quirk,  You on the other hand miraculously had one, it must have been passed down from great grandparents or ancestors. You called it foxfeline. You had the power to release fire from your palms called "foxfire" you can control the fire and send it out to find people or retrieve things. this fire was also extremely powerful as a long-range fighting tool( my kamisama kiss fans stand up). you are also part feline, meaning you had the agility of any cat and impressive speed, you could even extend very powerful claws that could bring destruction in an instant. You had a tail and cat ears when your quirk activates.  You got into U.A on recommendation due to your parent's presence in the hero work. But, we all know that with great power comes great responsibility. Your parents are definitely the latter. With all the pressure put on you to be just as successful, your parent's expectations were through the roof. let's make a list why don't we.

- Anything below a 90 is considered a fail

- 5 sports at all time to stay active

- Agility training with hawks each morning( he doesn't mind though, it gives him an escape from the world)

-Attend as many social gatherings as you could to build a presence and prestige in the hero world

- The last and most inforced rule. Absolutely no boys. They are only distractions and even though you were turning 18 in a few weeks, you still had little to no freedom. One time you and Bakugo decided to go out and get some boba after training, after all, you have known each other since childhood as his next-door neighbour before your parents rose to fame and left for a fancy gated community. You hadn't seen each other since you moved and thought it would be a good way to catch up. Anyways, it didn't end well. You even explained that you were just going out as friends but despite all your effort, no one would believe you. It was also the day you figured out your parents hired people to follow you most of the time. 

(ANYWAYS BACK TO THE CONVERSATION NOW)

" well, that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.." y/n muttered.

" hurry up and spit it out why don't you"

" well you know how you usually go to a gala with another person right, I was wondering if I could go with one of the bo-"

"no" your mom said with a blank face.

" I swear t's not for anything else it's just ball etiquette, you're supposed to go with another person an-"

" do you not have a brain y/n I already said NO I didn't think it was that hard to understand"

" PLEASE mother you have no idea how bad this would make me look and I thought you were all about image." In reality, y/n didn't care about image or fame she just really wanted to go with someone. All the girls in 3A were going with someone and you were the only person left without a date. 

Y/N didn't lie to herself though, she knew she used to think of Bakugo as more than friends, she didn't feel that way anymore. You could say that with the distance that was imposed, she fell out of love a few years ago. It would be nice if they could put the awkwardness aside and be friends again, going to the gala together might be able to fix their bond. 

" boys are distractions y/n, but I suppose you're right for once in your life. the only way I'll allow you is if I pick who you go with."

Fuck. Not good. she would never pick Bakugo, especially after she found us that one time.

" you will be going with Kirishima."

A/N: well what a predicament we have here. This is my first time writing fanfic so constructive criticism is very much appreciated. Some words might not be capitalized but that's the least of my concern. Thanks for reading I very much appreciate it