Homecoming

- Season 1, Episode 8 -

Jordan walks into the two story medium-sized home, barefooted, and clothes messed up.

Olivia pulls him to the side, "Where the hell have you been?"

"Out." Jordan respond.

"Are you high right now?" 

"What? No." Jordan was telling the truth. Him and Angeline did not smoke. In that case, Angeline hate smoking.

"In case you're forgetting, I know what high as a kite looks like." Olivia sigh.

"Are you nuts? You have a game today."

"Olivia, relax." Jorden tried to calm her down.

"Relax? Dude. I covered for you the whole night!" Olivia panicks.

"Now get your chip-guzzling walk of shame butt upstaris. Now." Jordan went upstaris to get refreshed.

*Back at Ange's home*

Last night, I had a great night. Jordan and I finally let loose for once. Anyways, I'm just now getting in from lastnight.

I went to my bathroom, and then got refreshed until the Eagles homecoming game which won't proablly be until tonight.

Yesterday night was pretty crazy. Asher got dumped, then blamed his anger all on Olivia. Basically slut-shamimg her. Now, he's out for their game tonight.

I sat in the house all day because my legs were hurting really bad. Like, really bad.

*At the Homecoming game*

"Please welcome your Beverly High Eagles." The announcers voice boomed through the speaker. People were cheering, cheerleaders where cheering and doing their dance routine also.

I was sitting on the bleachers with Liv, Leila, Mrs. Baker, Dillion, and Mrs. James. Coop couldn't make it because she still had to recover from when Shawn got shot.

"Good evening, everybody, and welcome to the 2018 Homecoming Game. The cross-town rivalry between Malibu and Beverly comes to a head tonight." I was scared as hell.

Asher walked towards Coach Baker. He were currently on the sidelines from when he got suspended from the game.

"Their leading receiver, Asher Adams, suspended for the game." The announcers told the people on the bleachers.

"All right, everybody, bring it in." Coach Baker said huddling with his players.

"Spencer has a few words." Coach Baker said in the circle.

"All right, fellas, this game, this ain't just for the division, all right? I'm gonna need yall help tonight," Said Spencer. The players gave him a nod.

"All right." Coach Baker said and they un- huddled their circle.

"We got you, man." Jordan says to Spencer. They do their quick hand shake and Jordan looks up to the bleachers.

He sends me a small smile, and turn back to his players. I sent him one back.

"Tonight we're playing for something bigger, boys." Spencer lastly says.