Chapter 6

After the game, you helped the boys finish cleaning the gym, then as usual, you, Yachi, Tsukichima, and Yamaguchi start walking home.

It was quiet for a while until Tsukishima said, "Hey midget. Why do you look so depressed?"

"I do not..." you mutter.

"Yeah, you do seem pretty down. Is something wrong?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Yup." You say simply, kicking a rock down the road.

"Are you going to elaborate at all?"

"Nope." 

Yachi sighed and said her goodbyes before walking into her apartment building. Leaving your with your crush and his boyfriend.

How absolutely wonderful...

"What's wonderful?" Yamaguchi asked you, looking confused.

"Eh? Oh, did I say that aloud?!" You asked, alarmed and embarrassed.

Both boys nod as you groan and mutter "I need ice cream..."

"What does ice cream have to do with anything?"

"I need to drown all my emotions in a carton of ice cream and binge anime all night."

"There's school tomorrow, you'll hate yourself in the morning." Yamaguchi points out.

"I always hate myself. It'll just be worse than usual. See ya."

Walking into your house, you grab your frozen treat then flop onto the couch.

"Ice cream and anime... the perfect therapy..."