#6 Ask and Dare

From: lovelyhuman2004

Valt: Finally! Some good dares for me! BRING IT ON!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

Daigo: Is that why there's a bucket full of ice on the door, oil and sauce on the floor, slime in Shu's shoes and chewing gum on the tip of his beyblade?

Valt: Lui help me with the last two!

Lui: Anything for Valty!

Daigo: Lemme get my phone then... *walks aways*

Valt: *inhales and exhales* SHU!!! LUI BURNED YOUR CLOTHES!!!!

Shu: That shark-*opens door and the bucket of ice land on him. Now that he's wet, he was trying to get his hair strain away from his face as he walk but then slip because the floor is literally covered with oil and sauce*

Shu: What the heck?! Who did this?!?!

Wakiya: No time for explanation Shu, your Valty is making out with Lui-

Shu: My baby?! Where's my shoes?!?! I need to kill that shark!!! *puts on shoes and feels weird* Oh my god, gross! What in the world is in my shoes?!?!

///In the Hagino district///

Valt: Now that that's over with. Let's see what's next?

Lisa: So, how does it feel when people say your more mature and manly than Shu?

Valt: Well, It's a little embarrassed to me but to me Shu is and always be mature than me.

Lisa: By the way where's Lady Cho? I came to give her tea and other persona!

Valt: She's in her office busy working on her Attack on Titan one shots!

Lisa: Lead me the way wonder boy!

Valt: Okay come on, I'm not so sure if she's really in her office working.

///Lady Cho's office///

Valt: *knocks door* BG, are you in there? Lisa's here!

Lady Cho: *grunts* Come in...

Valt: Hey Cho, you okay?

Lady Cho: Totally fine... I didn't get a wink of sleep...

Valt: No offense but you look terrible...

Lisa: I brought you tea Lady Cho! Hope this will make you feel better! *hugs Lady Cho*

Lady Cho: Yeah... It does... By the way, I heard screaming from the house. What happened?

Valt: Hah...! That's..... something you don't need to know!

Lady Cho: ...okay