Chapter 4: Cuddles

After getting used to the normal school life, Brandy walked into Mr. Serizawa's class as she saw Peter relaxing and talking with Ned and Flash and one other dude. She walked over slowly as Peter was going nuts, "Dude! That finale with Ahsoka and Rex! UGH it was flawless!" Flash nodded, "Dude, not gonna lie, I kinda like Star Wars now!" Peter smirked, "Welcome to the club. I own it." Flash chuckled and patted his shoulder, "Right on Parkour." The boys got up and went to do their thing as Peter turned to Brandy and blushed, "Hey beautiful." She blushed and leaned down to him as she kissed his lips softly, "Hey handsome." Peter pulled Brandy to him as he hugged her. Brandy blushed and smiled as she hugged him back. "After school, do you wanna go to my place?" Peter asked as Brandy shrugged "Sure." Peter smirked, "Awesome. We can cuddle instead of doing homework..." Brandy blushed hard and nodded, "O-Okay." Peter smiled, "Yes!" He giggled as he kissed her cheek. Brandy was nervous and sat down but relaxed when she saw Peter read a Transformers comic. She smiled softly as class began. 

After a few classes, Brandy looked around for Peter but saw a bunch of people running for the halls. Flash ran past her, "Quill! C'mon!" She rose a brow and ran with him, "What's goin' on Flash?"
"Parker and Brad are at it again!" He replied as they saw Brad get thrown into a locker and Peter almost hitting his head. Brad tackled Peter but the kid rolled them over and started punching him. School security ran in and pulled the two away from each other. It only took one to restrain Brad but they needed three and few kids to hold Peter back. Brad was dragged to the principal's office but Peter was taken to Serizawa's class. Brandy snuck in and immediately hugged Peter. He sighed and panted as he calmed down whiled hugging Brandy. She pulled away slightly and saw some bruises and scratches on his face, "What happened?" He shook his head as he looked away, "I don't wanna talk about it. You can ask anyone else." He walked away and sat at his desk in the back as Brandy walked to the teacher as she motioned to Peter. Serizawa sighed and took off his glasses, "Brad and Peter have a rivalry basically. Brad never liked Peter and it got worse after Peter's uncle died. Since then they always fight each other, making a mess of the school." Brandy looked at Peter. She walked right to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned to her expecting her to yell at him but Brandy instead sat in his lap and just hugged him tightly. Peter sniffled and just hugged her back as he sighed. Brandy nodded and kissed the top of his head, "It's okay hunny. I've got you, breathe." Peter nodded and looked up at her, "Thank you Brandy." She nodded and softly kissed his forehead.

After classes, Brandy held Peter's hand and opened a portal to his place. He sighed in relief and started setting his stuff down before his Spider-Sense went off. He turned around and saw Brandy starting to take her shirt off. He stopped her and looked into her eyes as she gulped, "I thought you'd um... wanna do the no-pants dance when you said cud-" Peter giggled and fixed her shirt, "Brandy. I meant this." He held her hand and walked to his bed as he lied down with her and just hugged her. "This is cuddles." Brandy nodded, "Oh snuggles... Mom called them snuggles but cuddles sounds cuter." Peter giggled softly as he held her. Brandy blushed and nuzzled her face into Peter's chest as she relaxed, "You feel warm." Peter chuckled, "Is that good or-?" She nodded immediately as Peter held one of her hands, "Okay, okay, I was just askin'." he smiled softly as she looked up at him. Peter blushed as Brandy blushed too. She pulled herself up to him as the two kissed passionately. 

An hour later, May walked in and covered her mouth as she saw Peter and Brandy snoring. She stepped out and giggled quietly. Brandy slowly woke up and looked at Peter. She caressed his cheek as he slept, slowly getting up out of the bed. Brandy walked around his room and saw all of his Star Wars and Transformers figures. she chuckled quietly as she noticed one display Peter had: Captain Rex standing alone. She tilted her head in curiosity and turned to Peter who finally started to wake up. She got a photo of the display on her phone and then walked back to Peter. He rubbed his eye and his ribs as he grunted. Brandy helped him up as Peter sighed and nodded, "Thanks Brandy." She nodded and smiled softly as Peter stretched and popped some ribs back in place. Brandy winced when she heard them. "Babe-! Ow, does it hurt?" Peter shrugged, "I got used to it. Crime fighting, alien threats, and Brad, the usual." Brandy walked to Peter and hugged him from behind. He blushed and held her hands as he turned to her. Brandy looked at Peter as he looked up at her, "Peter. Promise me you'll try to make it a not-normal-thing?" Brandy asked.
He nodded, "I promise." The two kissed as May knocked on the door, "Well, I see you two were busy while I was gone." Peter scoffed, "We had a busy day." May nodded and hugged Peter as he hugged her back. "I'll make some food, okay?" Peter nodded as May left the teens again. Brandy walked over to the Rex display as she looked at Peter, "So uh... What's up with this display?" Peter walked over and sighed, "Well, that's me basically. I have a few friends but I mostly feel alone. Like I'm just the only guy in the world ready to take on the world. It sounds dumb but I'm sure you've felt the same way... Maybe lonelier cuz you've been deep in the galaxy." He chuckled. Brandy walked to him and cupped Peter's cheeks with her hands, "Pete, you don't have to be alone anymore. I'm here and hopefully, we'll be there for each other f... um... uh..." Peter held her hands as he nodded, "Forever. I hope to be with you forever too Brandy." She nodded and teared up. Her godlike powers basically ensured that she'd be immortal. Brandy was never going to tell Peter this though. Peter finally starting to grow up, noticed her tearing up and he hugged her tightly, not saying a thing or trying to think of something witty, he was just Brandy to make sure she knew the world wasn't ending. After hugging for a minute the teens walked out and saw May trying to cook. Peter walked over and helped her. May shook her head and sighed as Peter chuckled, "It's okay May, I got this." She nodded, "I'm sorry I don't know how to cook." Peter scoffed, "Okay? So? Not everyone knows how to cook. It's okay. I got this." He smiled softly as he cooked. "Where did you learn how to cook, hun?" Brandy asked as Peter shrugged, "I watched a lot of cooking shows when I was younger and I took a culinary class." He smiled as Brandy giggled softly. 

The teens and May ate the food which was grilled sandwiches and fries. Brandy giggled with May as Peter scowled at his plate, "And then that's when Peter first said 'it's fuckin RAW!'" Brandy laughed almost uncontrollably as Peter rolled his eyes and giggled. "Please May-" Brandy giggled, "Wow, the ripe age of 8 years old?" Peter giggled with her and nodded, "Yeah, I watched Hell's kitchen a lot." He took a bite of his sandwich as Brandy giggled and ate a fry, "That's cute." Peter smiled and blushed as May giggled, "So, you're also an Avenger Brandy?" She asked as Brandy nodded her head slightly, "Kinda. My dad's Star Lord and my mom is Scarlett Fox." May blinked as she rose a brow, "Who?" Peter laughed softly, "They're the Guardians of the Galaxy." May nodded, "Ohhh, okay." She giggled, "I'm sorry Brandy." Brandy shook her head chuckling, "It's okay." Peter finished his food and cleaned up as brandy got ready to go home, "See you tomorrow Peter?" He nodded to her as Brandy kissed him and then they hugged each other. "I love you Peter." She pulled away slightly before Peter kissed her passionately on the lips, "I know, Brandy." He winked and Brandy blushed hard as she teleported back home. Peter looked out at the stars and smiled at them. "I'm obsessed with her."