You smiled to yourself and sighed in relief, putting the dishes in the sink for you to clean later on.

After a few hours had gone by, you had finished up cleaning up the mess that was made by toji during his morning rush. There wasn't much that he left, but it looked better once it was organized and neat.

You decided to check on megumi to see how he was doing. It was awfully quiet for a while, although you did hear some bumping and jumping but it wasn't that bad.

Calling out his name, you went upstairs to see his door open and toys scattered across the hallway floor.

You tilted your head in confusion and walked closer to his room, making sure not to step on his toys. As you opened the door you were greeted by toy being tossed across the room.

You looked at megumi and saw him jumping on his bed while throwing random objects everywhere and messing up his covers before laying his eyes on you and coming to a complete halt.

You both stood and looked at each other as if you had just caught him committing a crime. His eyes were wide open and he slowly sat down on his bed.

You walked inside his room and stood by his bed.

"Is everything okay, megumi?"

He shook his head and looked up at you. The boy played with fingers and looked back down in guilt.

"Well, what's wrong? I'm sure we can fix it" you said rubbing his back then watching him get down from his bed and looking for something.

Megumi rummaged through his a draw that had a bunch of paper and crayons in it, grabbing a specific picture of what seemed to be a monster and showing it to you.

You grabbed the picture and examined it even more. It was a monster, and it had megumi throwing the random objects at the monster. you furrowed your eyes at megumi then saw him grab another picture.

He gave the other picture to you and watched you look at it. Megumi drew the monster again but this time, he drew his father in a super hero suit along with a woman next to him.

'This must be his mother' you thought.

In the picture, his parents were fighting the monster. You assumed his parents had to beat the monster, but megumi tugged on you shirt to reveal another picture.

You grabbed the picture from him and looked closer, growing concerned. The new picture revealed the monster taking what seemed to be Megumi's mother away to big clouds in the sky, while Megumi and Toji were drawn on the ground crying.

You were immediately heartbroken at the sight before you. Then Megumi showed you another picture of the monster, but this time, the boy drew himself angry and throwing more objects at him while his father stood behind him. But as the picture went on, megumi drew himself fighting the monster alone while his father was wearing a tie, walking away from him.

You sighed, Knowing what was wrong with him and why he was throwing random objects across his room.

You knelt down to his height and smiled softly rubbing his back. "Let's cleanup okay?" You spoke softly. He nodded and grabbed the pictures he gave you, putting them back where he found them.