Chapter 8

Jason's Pov

I soon was making my way through the streets of the Isle as I would have been out here early but Mal still wanted me to herself so after an hour of a frenzied session of love-making with Mal, I soon got dress and went out while she was sleeping.

I walked around the shops as I got looks from everyone but I paid no attention then a boy dress as a pirate came up to me.

"Well well well I haven't you around here ,What are you standing there for?"

"Just looking at the sights." I said, and stepped aside. "I'm sorry for being in your way." I finished, but the kid didn't walk away. "Who are you, and what are you doing on our truff?" The boy demanded, stepping in front of me.

"Who wants to know?" I replied, starting to get impatient.

"Harry Hook son of Captain Hook right hand of The Queen of the Isle Uma." He replied with a smirk.

"Who gives a fuck." I replied as Harry just laughed.

"Well I have to say that's a interesting ring you got on there." Harry said eyeing my Master Assassin Ring.

" Harry said eyeing my Master Assassin Ring

I snorted, and pushed aside his hand. "Whatever, Kid."

A second later, I was on my back, clutching my chest, which had just been punched by some pirates.

"Bastard!" Harry snarled, and kicked me in the ribs as his buddies joined in.

You know what? Fuck this!

I waited for a foot to come at me, and I grabbed it, and threw the man to the ground with a twist. I heard his leg break, and I stood up, knocking out two more men with a right hook and a boot to the face.

"You're screwed, Punk!" I said to Harry who didn't look so cocky anymore.

Harry turned tail and ran, but not before I landed him a punch on his right eye.

I looked around at the defeated enemies with satisfaction. Most were groaning in pain, but some were knocked out cold, but I didn't see one more sneaking up behind me.

"Anyone else want some?" I looked around, and saw that a crowd had gathered around me.

I then grab a kusarigama knife and I looked at it.

Then I saw a group of people dress in red as they pointed their guns at me

"So you Assassins have decided to crawl out of your holes." The leader said but then a group of people in green came behind me and aim their guns at the group of red.

" The leader said but then a group of people in green came behind me and aim their guns at the group of red

"Who are you guys?" I asked the group.

"We're the Rooks." One of the gang members said.

"I've heard of you your the gang that worked with Jacob and Evie Frye in London." I said as they nodded.

And they nodded and one of them came up to me.

"We can offer you some help in fights and take down wanted posters so if you can get some of the heat off of you but you got to help us get rid of the Blighters and we'll follow you into Hell for you." The leader said as I nodded.

"Deal then." I said as we show hands.

It was soon the middle of the night when I got to the Vk Hideout as Mal was coming out the Hideout.

"Mal what's going on?" I asked.

"The others came over and brought Ben over and he got captured by Uma and I have to go get him." Mal explained.

"Then I coming with you then." I replied.

"She said to come alone." Mal replied.

"Like Hell I'm not you need backup incase things go south and besides that Uma has some connections to the Templars through the gang they have here the Blighters and I want information." I said as Mal nodded as we walked to Ursula's Fish and Chips.